9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

That's not true at all, look at players like Pepe or Costa or Mandzukic or whatever who are just seen as "dirty" players

Aguero doesn't get hate because that was the only time he did that, no one really talked about Suarez's biting back when he only had one on the record

You are forgetting Ronaldo and his psycho attacks couple of times. Just got suspended for 2 games. But yeah, he's much better looking than Suarez so...

L

linetty

New boots

CDDDyg3WgAEw09Y.jpg

Kohe321

Love how he shows up in the big games. City away, PSG away, the last El Clasico, Valencia etc. Already an incredibly successful first season, and he only started playing games with the team at October 25th last year.

Really have to stop and think about this stuff sometimes... Fantastic addition to our club :)

Rudey

I can't describe how most of his goals were vital to us this season... If we manage to get to the final of the CL I want this guy to net his first hat-trick with the club.

Kuchi

Still, he presses like a madman, charging like a battering ram despite having 0 chances to intercept, even recovered a few balls last night...his intensity is second to none...

I'm such a fan-boy:)

Ursegor

World Champion
Still, he presses like a madman, charging like a battering ram despite having 0 chances to intercept, even recovered a few balls last night...his intensity is second to none...

I'm such a fan-boy:)

The 2nd Barca goal happened after his pressure won the ball back high up the pitch so Barca could maintain possession. Won't be in a highlight video but it's also some sort of "assist".

EdmondDantes

I think our Uruguayan pit-bull can't wait to attack that German Shepherd. Something tells me he's gonna be vital if we are to reach the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans