9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

I somehow have faith only in Suarez and Ney now.
Messi has some problems with Germans and Neuer.

Let's hope that crazy Suarez can score some goals.

You're being so pessimistic :lol:

I see no reason why Messi couldn't play a fantastic game. :cheers:

Last edited:

BBZ8800

You're being so pessimistic :lol:

I see no reason why Messi couldn't play a fantastic game. :cheers:

I don't have any fears when we face Real, Atletico, English teams (lol). For me, we are 90:10 favorites against any team in the world.
I only have pessimistic thoughts when we have to face Bayern.

But ok.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

BBZ pushing it again .. I actually have no faith in Neymar and Suarez if Messi is not there !!

He might not score, but i'm pretty sure he'll be the one creating most of our chances, the difference now being that we have 2 great players to finish them instead of declining Villa and Pedrito.. or worst, Messi having to do both creating and finishing.

And yes, Suarez will go bazonka on them in the Allianz, it's all red, he'll probably think he's playing in Anfield and release the super sayan :lol:

Last edited:
I

instinct

The right mentality is crucial in this tie. We have players who were destroyed by Bayern two years ago and surely want to make up for this but players like Rakitic, Mathieu, Neymar and especially Suarez who have never won a CL will be absolutely on fire in both matches. Especially Suarez who is known for his determination and passion will be on fire. As long as he doesn't do anything bad, this will be very important for us.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

3923264-is_this_real_life101.gif

Neymessi

I must say I somewhat agree on what bbz is saying.Yes,messi is the best but he does not have the record of solely destroying them as he usually does to every team or maybe the germans know how to contain him.I am not trusting only ney and suarez but yes its a really big advantage that we have ney and suarez alongside him.

Kerrybai

I must say I somewhat agree on what bbz is saying.Yes,messi is the best but he does not have the record of solely destroying them as he usually does to every team or maybe the germans know how to contain him.I am not trusting only ney and suarez but yes its a really big advantage that we have ney and suarez alongside him.

Far too much focus in here on individual players beating the germans... it will take a team performance.

anguy

It really depends on Robben/Ribery presence. If they play and are in form despite their absences we will have a problem. But Bayern without them isn't really that dangerous...

L

linetty

Messi scored the historical 5 goals against a German team. Last time against Bayern he wasn't fit and we were in past-Pep shock

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Messi destroyed Bayern from the right wing in 2008-2009 season when we won 4-0 against them..

+1

They will argue that that Bayern was a different team. But the fact is that this argument can be used for 2013's semis as well.

Any previous encounters are irrelevant to this tie. Both of the sides have changed a lot since they last met in 2013.

raskolnikov

Shit has fuck all to do with individual performances, its the team that was below Bayern back in 2010 similair to Germany just been stronger than Brazil and Argentina in recent years, eventhough thats overrated.
Higuain or that fool Palacio score those sitters and the tune here would be very different now.

Lets hope this killer Suarez shows up today to detsroy Espanyol first.

Serbian

Shit has fuck all to do with individual performances, its the team that was below Bayern back in 2010 similair to Germany just been stronger than Brazil and Argentina in recent years, eventhough thats overrated.
Higuain or that fool Palacio score those sitters and the tune here would be very different now.

Lets hope this killer Suarez shows up today to detsroy Espanyol first.

he could have had 2 goals had neymar and messi passed to him he was wide open! but still good play by lusito!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans