9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

skn02

He's so happy.

1kZgb9E.png

:wub:

Hope he remember that Messi is actually on his side and be able to resist the blood urge...:suarez:

EdmondDantes

He has finally clicked with the other two. From now on it's only gonna get better. With him on your team, it's like having a ferocious pit-bull as your best friend. Deadly to others but docile and tame to you and your family.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He has finally clicked with the other two. From now on it's only gonna get better. With him on your team, it's like having a ferocious pit-bull as your best friend. Deadly to others but docile and tame to you and your family.

Perfect analogy. I love suarez now. He has also been well behaved during his time here which is great.

Flavius

Maybe attacking trio. I still think that Xavi-Iniesta-Messi from 08-12 was one of the most complete trio ever. Maybe because of the trophies, so let see what can Neymar and Suarez can bring to the team. If we win the treble they are on the right path! :D

Galaxyman

Unbelievable. I felt like a kid again watching him and Barca today.

1 little note on the recent comparisons with past 'tridents' or teams. I always find that numbers can't really reflect the emotional impact that past legends like Eto'o, Villa, Henry had on Barcelona. I understand why some people get defensive, because to them it's almost like saying that a new close friend is objectively "better" than ones they cherished before (and still do).

Having said that, Suarez-Neymar-Messi are doing an outstanding job honouring that same tradition that made all of us fall for Barcelona. Titles or not, all I can say is thank you. It's truly a pleasure to watch.

skn02

Maybe attacking trio. I still think that Xavi-Iniesta-Messi from 08-12 was one of the most complete trio ever. Maybe because of the trophies, so let see what can Neymar and Suarez can bring to the team. If we win the treble they are on the right path! :D

Yeah I meant to say attacking trio, xavi/Iniesta/Messi was definitely the best in history.

mark1nhu

There are no words to fully describe how I feel when I watch Suarez bleed his soul for us on the pitch.

Magical player. Best possible signing.

BerkeleyBernie

This is exactly the reason Barça purchased Suarez. You need 1) someone to occupy the centerbacks to give Messi room to work, and 2) someone who can create and finish goals with very little room. Having this special player makes it impossible for teams to sit and defend deep comfortably, which was one of 3 key problems Barça faced in the last few seasons (the others being vulnerability on set pieces and counterattacks).

Neymar of late (on form) is doing his role well of sweeping in to finish goals. But make no mistake- Suarez is the real key to making this new Barça so effective.

Serbian

This is exactly the reason Barça purchased Suarez. You need 1) someone to occupy the centerbacks to give Messi room to work, and 2) someone who can create and finish goals with very little room. Having this special player makes it impossible for teams to sit and defend deep comfortably, which was one of 3 key problems Barça faced in the last few seasons (the others being vulnerability on set pieces and counterattacks).

Neymar of late (on form) is doing his role well of sweeping in to finish goals. But make no mistake- Suarez is the real key to making this new Barça so effective.
Agreed! No doubt Suarez is the key here! Suarez is as important as messi now on this team. In order to operate on full capacity Suarez needs messi and Messi needs Suarez! they are both geniuses and together they take off pressure of each other. Neymar to me is more like the sidekick, because as good as neymar is he is not creative or able to play any position like messi and Suarez, theyre football IQ is higher than neymars. Together they are deadly but Suarez and messi are vitally more important then neymar but he posses great talent and is great as well. But Suarez is a mix of 9 and 10, he is in class with messi

skn02

Agreed! No doubt Suarez is the key here! Suarez is as important as messi now on this team. In order to operate on full capacity Suarez needs messi and Messi needs Suarez! they are both geniuses and together they take off pressure of each other. Neymar to me is more like the sidekick, because as good as neymar is he is not creative or able to play any position like messi and Suarez, theyre football IQ is higher than neymars. Together they are deadly but Suarez and messi are vitally more important then neymar but he posses great talent and is great as well. But Suarez is a mix of 9 and 10, he is in class with messi

I do believe Suarez is top 3 most important player in Barca, but I wouldn't go as far as saying Suarez is as important as Messi. No ones as important as Messi and his impact on the team. We still haven't really seen a Barca without Messi this season, and we're really starting to take Messi for granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans