9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcalove

Banned
Omg i cant believe what i just read.

Every one on the MSN has the same importance.

When Suarez started the season he was so fucking bad, he had like 30 shots and only 2 goals in la Liga, people were almost saying he was a Flop, in that time, Neymar was doing a superb start of a season, in till october he had the same number of goals that Messi had, he saved us many times, remember that goal vs PSG when we were 1-1 and Lucas just had missed a sitter?
Im the beginning, it was only Messi and Neymar who carried the team, Suarez was overshadowed

Now, the things have changed, Suarez got his form back, turned things around and made his Season looks amazing , now he helps to carry Barça just like the other two does.

Suarez is no class or number 10 for gods sake, he is a Hulk, a Beast who has the most hunger that i ever saw for goals, he sure does mistakes, but he also can be magical and incredible some times, he is surely one of the 3 reasons that our attack is so good, but lets not overhype him because he is no Zidane

xXKonan

11188376_466895250135492_3260921131274976275_n.jpg

Serbian

Omg i cant believe what i just read.

Every one on the MSN has the same importance.

When Suarez started the season he was so fucking bad, he had like 30 shots and only 2 goals in la Liga, people were almost saying he was a Flop, in that time, Neymar was doing a superb start of a season, in till october he had the same number of goals that Messi had, he saved us many times, remember that goal vs PSG when we were 1-1 and Lucas just had missed a sitter?
Im the beginning, it was only Messi and Neymar who carried the team, Suarez was overshadowed

Now, the things have changed, Suarez got his form back, turned things around and made his Season looks amazing , now he helps to carry Barça just like the other two does.

Suarez is no class or number 10 for gods sake, he is a Hulk, a Beast who has the most hunger that i ever saw for goals, he sure does mistakes, but he also can be magical and incredible some times, he is surely one of the 3 reasons that our attack is so good, but lets not overhype him because he is no Zidane

Your mistaken greatley! yes he is not a zidane but so is not messi if you want to look at it from creator position. But suarez posses quality that most strikers dont posses. He is a creative force as well as goal scorer, assist provider, or in any goal he is usually involved! not to metion his work rate is off the charts! Idiots were saying he would be a flop, people who dont watch and understand football. Before Suarez signed for barca he was a Top 3 player in world, and his talent and genius is in messi ronaldo Suarez category and then there is the rest. Even today half of barca fans still dont understand how Insanley great Suarez is. with time people will know and see what true football fans who really know the game already see.

Last edited:

Barcalove

Banned
Omg
Messi can and will reach the same heights that Zidane reached as a Midfielder, messi has the vision, the technic and everything that Is needed to be a Huge midfielder, and he is going to be, im sure of that.

Suarez is a GREAT striker, a GREAT force and the best CF that exists today, but dont even try to compare him to a guy like Messi, he doesnt have 10% of Messi skills, messi is already one of the Best players of all time, Suarez isnt even arguably the 2th best player in the team, he and Neymar are both on the same level

Yes people who watched thought he was a flop, im not going to lie, he had an horrible start of season and no one cant deny that, not even you who clearly, have a crush for Suarez.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I don't know if i'm gonna be able to handle a suarez/neymar war on top of the neymar/pedro one .. lol

Please don't turn the forum into youtube.

xXKonan

Omg
Messi can and will reach the same heights that Zidane reached as a Midfielder, messi has the vision, the technic and everything that Is needed to be a Huge midfielder, and he is going to be, im sure of that.

Suarez is a GREAT striker, a GREAT force and the best CF that exists today, but dont even try to compare him to a guy like Messi, he doesnt have 10% of Messi skills, messi is already one of the Best players of all time, Suarez isnt even arguably the 2th best player in the team, he and Neymar are both on the same level

Yes people who watched thought he was a flop, im not going to lie, he had an horrible start of season and no one cant deny that, not even you who clearly, have a crush for Suarez.
I mean I love Messi as much as the Next guy but Get real with the "he doesnt have 10% of Messi skills" Nonsense. Indeed while Messi is easily considered the GOAT you're Really Downplaying Suarez's Abilities like he's some sort of 2nd Rate CF. Look at the Last Couple of Years and Compare it to Now, a Year ago we had Neymar who was played Off Position at times and was Inexperienced,a Pedro who's Best days were Behind him a Sanchez who Wasn't good in Big games and Messi who By most considered one of his "Worst" Seasons in his Career and some even thought Messi had Declined to quite an extent.

Look at What Suarez Did at Liverpool a year ago, He Carried a Team that Arguably had No Business even being in the Top 4. and He nearly Won Liverpool it's first EPL title in 25 Years. It's easy to say "Lool EPL" But if you watch what he did at Liverpool for the last several years it's nothing short of Astounding and even got Liverpool Back into the Champions League for the first time In Years. After Suarez was Sold Liverpool was Exposed to what they really were A Mid Level team.What I'm Trying to Say is I Love Messi and the dude is easily the GOAT, It's just Really Unfair To Diminish Suarez's Abilities.

F

Frejsgodes

He had an horrible start of season and no one cant deny that, not even you who clearly, have a crush for Suarez.

He wasn't as good as he is right now, which was to be expected after sitting out for such a long time AND being in a completely newcteam.. but horrible start? No way. Despite not scoring much in the beginning, he made a clear, positive impact. The only one who is really denying anything is you.

Tiny Kim

Omg

I have to agree with the others in here. You're being too defensive. Everyone knows Messi is the best player on the planet, no questions asked. But to purposefully degrade Suarez's abilities just to defend Messi is childish. Messi doesn't need to be defended like that. I think people are bit too generous when they say Suarez is as important as Messi. But you are also very disrespectful when you said "Suarez doesn't have 10% of Messi's abilities". Try to look at it from a neutral point of view, and not through tinted glasses.

Yes, Suarez had a relatively quiet start to the season. I say relatively in comparison to the abilities we know he possessed. You know why he had a poor start? Because he hadn't played a single competitive game for 4 months since the World Cup. Yes, the World Cup where he only played 2 games. And he had a knee operation just before the World Cup as well. So, from the 2nd half of May till the very end of October, he had played only 2 competitive games. New league, new team, new style of play, etc. He had to get his match fitness up and adjust to a different environment. And it took only 2 months. We all know what happened from January onwards.

I agree that currently everyone within MSN is important. When one is off-form, the others step up. That's why its a triple threat frontline. IMO, Messi's importance edges the other two of course as he is the provider and the mastermind of just about every move the trident makes. But that doesn't take away from the numerous contributions his partners make each and every game. You don't have to belittle one to praise the other.

Sunny Mir

Weird how he was missing chance after chance at the start of the season and now when ever he swings his foot in front of the goal it goes in guess that's what confidence and integration within a team does. What a beast he is. Amazing Amazing player.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Every signing needs time to adjust to Barca. Even Thierry, and if I remember correctly than it took him even longer than Suarez. A lot of signings never adjust to our gamestyle.

Kuchi

Beast, clinical finishing of late, got the penalty, assists, especially that 1st touch to Messi's 2nd, huge talent, huge effort every time...

Thank you Luisito, keep it going m8!

malvolio

best 9 in a barca shirt since ronaldo? i know eto'o was very good, but i feel suarez has something extra. his first touch isn't shite for a start :lol: and he provides some really clever passes/assists.

villa should have been better but he never had a chance with messi playing in the center at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans