9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I didn't like him at all today. Perhaps the only poor player from us.
Missed 2 sitters and failed numerous passes.
Gotta admire his work rate though, the 3rd goal begun from him.
I'm sure he will play much better in munchen, he will finish them off.

Devils

Bad game by his standards.

But this is the thing about Suarez, you just know this will motivate him more.

Because of this, I am just super confident he will score at the Allianz.

Stric

It wasn't his best performance, but he was also extremely unlucky with that opporunitiy. He would have been our hero (again) if it hadn't been for that extremely lucky (and skilled) save from Neuer. Suarez put that ball exactly where it was supposed to go. Neuer was just lucky that his leg was in the right place and long enough to deflect it. He even said so himself. He couldn't have known that would be the exact spot the ball would go.

Alik

Bad game by his standards.

But this is the thing about Suarez, you just know this will motivate him more.

Because of this, I am just super confident he will score at the Allianz.

Need to focus on the weekend match first. Hopefully he scores then.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
This was "Barca 2014 Suarez". All over the place, getting in good positions all the time, amazing work rate but awful finishing. Fortunately Messi and Neymar bailed him out and that is how a team works. And in the end his run made the 3rd goal possible.
The 3:0 is perfect as it is and I'd rather see him score a crucial goal against Sociedad on Saturday.

BerkeleyBernie

It wasn't his best performance, but he was also extremely unlucky with that opporunitiy. He would have been our hero (again) if it hadn't been for that extremely lucky (and skilled) save from Neuer. Suarez put that ball exactly where it was supposed to go. Neuer was just lucky that his leg was in the right place and long enough to deflect it. He even said so himself. He couldn't have known that would be the exact spot the ball would go.

That was no accident- watching the replay, Neuer shot out his trailing leg to spread himself bigger. I always thought he was a bit overhyped, but that was some smart keeping there.

Suarez could have shot a bit higher, so still has to take some of the responsibility. But I thought he was the best Barça player after Messi, despite the lack of goals, caused Bayern all sorts of headaches.

Stric

That was no accident- watching the replay, Neuer shot out his trailing leg to spread himself bigger. I always thought he was a bit overhyped, but that was some smart keeping there.

Suarez could have shot a bit higher, so still has to take some of the responsibility. But I thought he was the best Barça player after Messi, despite the lack of goals, caused Bayern all sorts of headaches.

Neuer didn't put his foot there by accident, it's a technique, but he couldn't have known whether he was going to reach far enough to stop the ball or not. He said it himself after the game that he was lucky with that save.

footyfan

Calma, calma

There were 9 other Barca players besides Messi who had a better game than Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans