9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

I didn't like him at all today. Perhaps the only poor player from us.
Missed 2 sitters and failed numerous passes.
Gotta admire his work rate though, the 3rd goal begun from him.
I'm sure he will play much better in munchen, he will finish them off.

There is no sitters against Neuer man. Every goal has to be taken perfectly.

Serbian

Suarez best player after Messi?? He wasnt even the 5th best player, he was below Alves,Rakitic,Neymar,Iniesta and Pique :banghead:
he still created chances had an off day....let me remind you he won us el classico! He won Us man city 2 goals...he won us vs psg 2 goals....none of those games Messi scored.......this is a team effort thats what makes this front 3 deadliest trio, you only need 1 of our 3 to show up! mostly its 2 out of 3 score but we need only 1! When Suarez scores we never lost a game! accept that sometimes you may have an off day but others pick up and carry the team, im sure Suarez wilk perform in munich

Barcalove

Banned
he still created chances had an off day....let me remind you he won us el classico! He won Us man city 2 goals...he won us vs psg 2 goals....none of those games Messi scored.......this is a team effort thats what makes this front 3 deadliest trio, you only need 1 of our 3 to show up! mostly its 2 out of 3 score but we need only 1! When Suarez scores we never lost a game! accept that sometimes you may have an off day but others pick up and carry the team, im sure Suarez wilk perform in munich
What?
Im not denying that Suarez is crucial for our sucess and one of the reasons that we are even playing in the semifinals, i love Suarez and i want him playing here for years,

But

Saying that today he was the second best player for barça, is absolutely non sense, he was really in a off day, missed some very easy passes and a really good chance, but as you said, i believe that he will perform greatly and score in munich

Kuchi

Still, that 3'rd goal started from him, he managed to control the lose ball and got it to the middle, a difficult thing to do, as the ball was bouncing and he was pressured.

His finishing was a bit off, but all credit to Neuer. Still, he put in his usual "high effort, lots of hart" performance, which is more than enough for me

karthik

His work for the third goal was just amazing. Held the ball and drew a foul from Schweinsteiger, refree let the play continue while Bayern players thought the ref would pause the game. Ball falls to Leo, and then.....

Tiny Kim

He will rip apart Sociedad today.

Preferably not with his teeth though.

On a more serious note, I believe if he doesn't perform today, he'll definitely perform on Tuesday night at the Allianz. When he's on form he rarely goes more than 2 games without scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans