9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

Had a terrible game vs. Bayern, the worstI've seen of him in a long time. I hope he'll rest today and not risk another yellow.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Had a terrible game vs. Bayern, the worstI've seen of him in a long time. I hope he'll rest today and not risk another yellow.

He was not terrible, he was actually good.

Anyway we will have hard time winning the match if we rest both suarez and rakitic. He must start.

Tiny Kim

Those claiming he was terrible against Bayern clearly don't understand how football is played

Exactly. They see a couple of missed chances and suddenly "he's terrible". (epic facepalm) The same stick is constantly used to beat Neymar in his own thread as well.

Dinho

He's having a phenomenal season, given the ban and lack of match practice. He's had a much shorter season than other guys. He will likely beat his best individual season (goals) from his time at Liverpool. It's been a very good first season for him, all things considered.

You have to understand that you become second best once Messi is at your club. We've seen it with Zlatan and Villa. Two great players.

FC B

He was not terrible, he was actually good.

Anyway we will have hard time winning the match if we rest both suarez and rakitic. He must start.

Yep, he succesfuly finished his huge chances, dribbled to perfection 1v1, gave perfect crisp passes and lost no balls. The only good thing he did was his phenomenal work rate and pressuring.

Those claiming he was terrible against Bayern clearly don't understand how football is played

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:
I wouldn't say you don't understand football, but suarez had a good game. Just because a forward doesn't score or assist doesn't mean he didn't deliver

that's because the whole team played well. Messi (duh), alves, rakitic, iniesta, busquets, mascherano all had class performances. But Piqué, Suarez, Neymar , Alba (and mats) were good too.

F

Flavia

He was ok vs bayern, but today wasn't his best day. Hope he sorts it out, it's the final games.

Serbian

WIth the short season he had and him not able to play in copa america, im sure he will take off 3 weeks and work very hard to improve in all aspects of his game. I just think he will deliver in big games again he tends to go dry for few games before he is at his best again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans