9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

I always sympathize with players when they're frustrated, but when I see Suarez's frustrated look, I start building up fear inside because I'm scared he'll bite someone out of frustration. :lol:

mark1nhu

He is saving his jaw dropping moments to more important clashes.

Nothing to worry about. Will score the CL winner very soon.

Kohe321

This was just a bad game that he needs to put behind him. It happens. He has been immense lately, I am sure he'll get back into stride against Bayern on Tuesday :)

e28makaveli

I always sympathize with players when they're frustrated, but when I see Suarez's frustrated look, I start building up fear inside because I'm scared he'll bite someone out of frustration. :lol:

Same here. But he will be fine. His team mates are looking out for him.

Otherwise, nothing to worry about.

FC B

I wouldn't say you don't understand football, but suarez had a good game. Just because a forward doesn't score or assist doesn't mean he didn't deliver

Agreed but apart from his work rate which resulted in good pressuring and creation of a bit of space for Messi and Neymar he did nothing right to the standards of a member of the notorious MSN in a semifinal vs Bayern. That is fact!

Vs. Real he was a lost but it didn't matter that much.

Last edited:
J

Jamie Cal

Looked quite tired towards the end. Disappointed he wasn't taken off for Pedge, really.

Rudey

11119432_10153460435629305_6211890072908340472_n.jpg

raskolnikov

I'm expecting this man to score tonight, 2 bad performances in a row, time to wash it away with a quality one tonight in Allianz:suarez1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans