9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

Well, there is no argument against. :lol: It was deserved, apart from the training ban which got lifted by CAS.

Compared to other examples though it looks completely over the top and that is my problem, there is no continuity in punishments.

I agree. The bolded part is really the biggest issue here, IMHO.

EdmondDantes

It took him a while to get going but he reached the level he was at before the injury. Next Saturday I'm expecting Suarez all guns blazing v Juve.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Will definitely score in Berlin, remember Eto'o's run in for the Rome Final in 2009, didn't score in the few matches leading up to the final and boom in the final.
Suarez has been really unselfish last few games and deserves a goal in the final and i hope Neymar assists it because I saw somewhere out MSN, Neymar is yet to assist Suarez for a goal, all else have assisted each other!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
His rhythm was clearly affected by his absence, hope we see that trident click better in Berlin - we'll need it

StarLord

Will definitely score in Berlin, remember Eto'o's run in for the Rome Final in 2009, didn't score in the few matches leading up to the final and boom in the final.
Suarez has been really unselfish last few games and deserves a goal in the final and i hope Neymar assists it because I saw somewhere out MSN, Neymar is yet to assist Suarez for a goal, all else have assisted each other!

Eto'o was atrocious for like more than a month before the CL final in Rome. People were criticizing him left, right and center at the time and he said something of the type: "It doesn't matter, I will score in the CL final"!

raskolnikov

Eto'o was really a big game player. I'm expecting Iniesta to get on the scorecard as well:p

Regarding the assists, its something Neymar could and will improve at in the next few seasons. His decision making is too slow at times and the window of opportunity to cross it to Suarez has past. He also searches out Messi way too much at times.
Imagine if he also starts assisting like Messi and Suarez, msn would be even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans