9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceefoo

Until watching that vid, I didn't realise the sheer number of times he turns his marker with a cunning 180° skill. He is truly one of the best in the world in those scenarios. Impressive! :okay:

Defenders must be so wary of getting too tight on him now.

dakt

He's magical on many occasions, but then again, sometimes his skills fall down to amateur levels. It will be very interesting to watch him next season.

Barcafan 2304

I know there was the rubbish that followed him from Liverpool with the biting and Evra incident but I was genuinely relieved and glad we got him. Before he came, there were strong rumours of Madrid having him and I was bricking it.

red dragon2

suarez was largely excellent in the 2nd half of the season. but he has enough level to go, we have not seen his full influence on our team. Maybe that will come next season

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Watching these highlight vids just reinforces how incredible a player & addition he has been...For me, unquestionably the most valuable player after Leo

Like others, I truly believe we have yet to see this trident hit its peak

Apart from Messi's Boateng piece of brilliance, Suarez' goals were my favorites of the season

Last edited:

Obiaseti

Our attack is so good :worthy:. Can't wait for next season. And Suarez, what a signing he's turned out to be. Deserved at least 10 more assists this season going by that video.

anguy

He's magical on many occasions, but then again, sometimes his skills fall down to amateur levels. It will be very interesting to watch him next season.

He'll have to improve his ball control in tight spaces. That has been his only real weakness this season. In Liverpool he had a lot of space every time, but Primera is different. If he manages to do that and Neymar improves his passing our attack will be truly unstoppable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans