9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

el chilenito

It's the Suarez thread so I won't continue too much banter. I just think Chile got help from the refs all tournament and without Suarez it's expected you guys beat Uruguay without that cheating Jara's ass poke.
help from the ref? We got two goals wrongly disallowed in the mexico match. Uruguay without suarez is obviously a bit weaker but without him Uruguay are still a world class team with world class players.any team will be hard pressed to win that uruguay squad, Jara should be punished but regardless of that chile played a great game.

footyfan

Calma, calma
lmao the amount of shit Uruguay pull in the average Copa match puts Chile and Jara to shame. Cavani should've been redcarded in the first half alone for manhandling the linesman. Chile 100% deserved to win, Uruguay were playing for penalties and got what they deserved.

xavi_the_Boss

help from the ref? We got two goals wrongly disallowed in the mexico match. Uruguay without suarez is obviously a bit weaker but without him Uruguay are still a world class team with world class players.any team will be hard pressed to win that uruguay squad, Jara should be punished but regardless of that chile played a great game.

Suarez and maybe Godin are the only world class Players they have and with Suarez missing they are alot weaker.

el chilenito

Suarez and maybe Godin are the only world class Players they have and with Suarez missing they are alot weaker.
Maybe world class was a bit much to describe all their players but all their players are definitely excellent in their respective position, especially in defense, they have a much better defense than chile barring the goalkeeper in which I put bravo on top of muslera., I believe cavani is world class but lacks consitenscy,

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't watch many compilations but I did enjoy this one. All goals and assists made by Suarez in Barca 2014/2015 treble season.
Guy either assisted or scored in practically every big showdown. Real, Atletico, City, PSG, Bayern, Juve.
A monster. :suarez: So hardworking and unselfish on top of his awesome goalscoring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F3x7cQ3OYc

ATLBarcaFan

I don't watch many compilations but I did enjoy this one. All goals and assists made by Suarez in Barca 2014/2015 treble season.
Guy either assisted or scored in practically every big showdown. Real, Atletico, City, PSG, Bayern, Juve.
A monster. :suarez: So hardworking and unselfish on top of his awesome goalscoring.

He was huge for us this year, he works as hard or harder than anyone every single game.

vukkapor

b59zhhz.png

dat face :lol:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Record Barcelona when Luis Suarez scores: 18W - 0D - 0L #fcblive [via [MENTION=20217]barca[/MENTION]stat]

Observer

Banned
I just think Chile got help from the refs all tournament and without Suarez it's expected you guys beat Uruguay without that cheating Jara's ass poke.

2 legitimate goals disallowed in group stage (v/s Mexico), another one in final stages (v/s Peru), 4 yellow cards for DMs and CBs in 1st half of the final

lumbar.jpg

Last edited:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Classic striker's anticipation from Suarez allows him to stay a step ahead of Evra and pounce on the loose ball. This is the kind of ability you would not find in any winger that you try to play in the forward line - Neymar, Hazard, Alexis, Pedro, Reus etc. and what Barca have been missing since Eto'o.

[gfy]PlainScaryFieldspaniel[/gfy]

red dragon2

suarez is a big game player, at l'pool when he wasn't scoring he would cause havoc with his movement and skill. I would say all of our front 3 are big game players actually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans