9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

Annoyed with some of his forced passes to Leo instead of shooting. But hey its preseason he feels bad for Leo after copa America no doubt.

dakt

Fcuk Suarez. Total shit tonight. Frustrating to watch. I hate these kind of players. FFS he and his constant same style of play, turn your back to goal and then just sit on the fucking grass.
]afsdafsfsadgka;lksdlgasdfgasdgfdf

DrPepper

It's his role in Enrique's Barca... Blocking defenders to create space for Messi. Can't blame him for scoring a goal and superbly assisting one in the end.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He was up there with Mathieu and Bartra when it came to players that pissed me off endlessly today.

André

Cant believe some of our fans. Destroy Suarez when not scoring, when not assisting now this. Its his fucking job and hes the best at it. Jesus christ.

dakt

Cant believe some of our fans. Destroy Suarez when not scoring, when not assisting now this. Its his fucking job and hes the best at it. Jesus christ.

His performance today:
481525182-luis-suarez-of-fc-barcelona-sits-on-the-gettyimages.jpg

Serbian

It's his role in Enrique's Barca... Blocking defenders to create space for Messi. Can't blame him for scoring a goal and superbly assisting one in the end.

He needs to interswitch into a more free role, and not just stay in center i dont like his role at barca, compared what he was at liverpool, i think with neymar on field he has more space and can score more often. In 1 on 1 situations, Suarez has never been that great. He is a scorer who oparates, at his best with pure instinct and quick amazing reactions, he is a situation player, where he relies on his killer Instinct, and can score insane goals, but as soon as he has time to "think" he is prone to missing shots.He should not think he just needs to follow his instincs, and i think he has potential to score 40+ in all competion, he is a beast with genius football IQ!, creativity and vision and his all around skill and work rate is awsome, but it was evident his fitness is at 50% no more, same with messi and raketic after 70 min they all looked gassed.

good news is that its still late preseason really, since season dont start til another 2 weeks, so i dont expect each player to be 100% for another month

Last edited:

Darko

I rarely complain about the refs, but today's refereeing was atrocious. Suarez and other players near the box were fouled a lot with very few fouls actually given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans