9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazp

Should have been Neymar instead of Ronaldo. I know CR7 had a great individual season, but Neymar translated his great season into trophies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Suarez deserves it!!! man after he should have been on baloor last year and because of biting he was disqualified i think he should win it! messi was amazing but i think suarez showed up in all key big matches and assisted scored worked hard its redemption! but im sure messi will win it but if there was any justice suarez should win it!

I agree. Suarez definitely deserves it over Messi. It's disgraceful that Messi has tricked everyone into thinking he's the best player in the world. He will be exposed when he moves to the Premier League unlike Suarez who was the best player in the league with Liverpool.

:lol:

There really is no justice in this cruel world !

On a serious note though, Messi deserves to win EVERYTHING this year, and I mean every single thing, from best goal, best euro player, best player, best anything you want, there was no one that came even close to him this past season.

zanela

I was kinda indifferent to his signing initially despite recognizing his quality. But his competitive spirit and never say die mentality is winning me over. I love the fact that he gives his all whatever the nature of the match.

Horatio

You're welcome
I was kinda indifferent to his signing initially despite recognizing his quality. But his competitive spirit and never say die mentality is winning me over. I love the fact that he gives his all whatever the nature of the match.

Same here. He seems less aggressive though probably because of the Barcelona atmosphere. If he would stop diving only by a pinch then I could give him zero critisism.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

I definitely underrated him up until the year before his transfer, continues to amaze

He remains a nutter I'm sure, spots and all...hopefully he keeps it together but I have long believed that you learn little when everything is going well - you learn about character during adversity

raskolnikov

They also do a revote live right?

I wonder if only journalists results in a fairer outcome than captains/coaches/journalists.

The latter is a popularity contest and based on what have you done for me lately/ media hype.

Yet journalists tend to snub the favourite to act clever or be rightious and moral about their pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans