9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

Also, why dont you overreact in the Messi thread, because he was equally shit in this match. I always see you bitching and moaning about other player, but you can never admit when Messi has a bad game and criticize him. Always some excuses. Excuses that could also be applied to Suárez. But you chose not to. Why? Because you're on Messi's nuts.

You're not reading Messi thread right then.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I might be overreacting, but for me he was shit and much more important, very irritating to watch in the last game. If he's not fed constantly, he's invisible.

He needs the ball to do something. There were no balls coming past the half way line, not his fault at all

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
No point arguing, Messi is beyond criticism here while players like Suarez are treated like shit.

Pathetic. Messi is criticized after every game that's not a GOAT game and for everything else off the pitch. Ugly tattoos, stupid haircut, shitty clothes, clothes not formal enough etc. etc. Also, don't make me mention the state of Messi's thread during Tata's Barcelona. That wasn't even criticism most of the time, just pure hate.

Last edited:

Serbian

I might be overreacting, but for me he was shit and much more important, very irritating to watch in the last game. If he's not fed constantly, he's invisible.

Suarez was shit last game? well yes, but Messi was also shit!! The whole team sucked! what do you expect when the spine of our mid was not there! + tired legs on messi and suarez. we just gotta move on

Darko

Pathetic. Messi is criticized after every game that's not a GOAT game and for everything else off the pitch. Ugly tattoos, stupid haircut, shitty clothes, clothes not formal enough etc. etc. Also, don't make me mention the state of Messi's thread during Tata's Barcelona. That wasn't even criticism most of the time, just pure hate.

How about the Mbiwa incident, people defended his although it was pure stupidity from Messi.
And I don't care about off the pitch, It's on it what I'm talking about. Nobody can say a word of criticism against Messi even when it's justified, while there was an actual discussion that Neymar took too much time and took an unnecessary touch on his goal against Getafe...HE FREAKING SCORED AND PEOPLE COMPLAINED THAT HE TOOK TOO MUCH TIME!
And last season some of the criticism was justified, Messi did cover less miles than Ter Stegen in games against Atletico, did he not? Of course, there are always morons that yell "sell" after a bad game, but those cannot be taken seriously, but whenever I see someone saying Messi had a poor game by his standards or that he was average he gets attacked. It's a growing trend with more and more people becoming Barca fans because of Messi, and I have nothing against that but I miss the old days on this forum when there were only a few unreasonably biased guys like Hatem Ben Arfa and Dalitis.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
How about the Mbiwa incident, people defended his although it was pure stupidity from Messi
I disagree. Messi gets criticized just as often as our other players after a bad game. There will always be those that will be there to defend him, but so it is with all our players. It evens it out, so the criticism doesn't go overboard and becomes hate.

Also, Messi got a lot of shit after the Mbiwa incident, and very few disagreed with those that said it was a moment of madness from him that shouldn't have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans