9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Man.... that first-time volley was ridiculous. It's so hard to execute that, but Suarez has done it with regularity in his career.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Absolute but most of the credit should go to Jordi Alba due to his run and not least the brilliant cross.

No doubt... Every involvement in that goal (Rakitic's cross-field ball, Alba's run and one-touch cross, and then Suarez's cracking volley) was amazing.

Stric

Damn, a left-footed volley with the ball coming in from the left. That's just insanely difficult to pull off, and he did it perfectly.

anguy

Nice game from him,but he as some really frustrating moments at times with his touches etc.And he and messi don't have that connection that messi and neymar have.

That's maybe because he plays in center. Neymar as right footed LW is ideally positioned to take advantage of Messi's passes.

Serbian

[tw][/tw]
Damn, a left-footed volley with the ball coming in from the left. That's just insanely difficult to pull off, and he did it perfectly.

He is incredible with his left foot! he did sick volley vs lavante with left also! considering he is right footed! He is such a clinical finisher! Best 9 in world nobody close!

El Flaco

No doubt... Every involvement in that goal (Rakitic's cross-field ball, Alba's run and one-touch cross, and then Suarez's cracking volley) was amazing.

I understand, Suárez and Rakitic deserves some praise for their efforts.

But still... If someone didn't ran after the ball from Rakitic, the situation hadn't occurred in the first place.

Last edited:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I didn't catch a replay but I thought it was a deliberate chip from him, commentator said it was an "embarrassing own goal" and I was just like oh okay, could have sworn at first it was him that kicked it though would have to see it again.

EDIT: Just seen it again, same angle with no replay except it was a different commentator and he thought it was a touch of genius. Looks like the defender hits it though but it's still hard to tell without another angle. If it was him it was incredible.

Last edited:

barcanuck

\
luis-suarez-found-the-net-1440354156200.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans