9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

I'm happy for him. After all that shit last year, I wouldn't have expected him to be on stage today, but he made it. Well done Luisito!

raskolnikov

Who would have thought that after Suarez messed up start and after Anoeta we would win a treble with Lucho as our coach and journalists be applauding Suarez as the second best player in Europe.
There would be need for the most incredible 180 ateam has ever pulled, which is what happened:worthy:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
_zGq2XptjCM.jpg

I haven't noticed a tatoo on Suarez before.

Kohe321

Haha, is Suarez joking about biting Messi at 11:02 into this video? Start watching the entire segment at 10:52 to get the full context.

If so, it's awesome that they are just joking about it and truly making it a thing of the past. His friendship with Messi, as well as the atmosphere in Barca in general, has been really good for Suarez.

Last edited:

vinni

In a way i pity Messi sometimes. it looks really shitty to have to interact with so many people all the time, everywhere. Camereas, Supporters, Critics, Maniacs, shouting, screaming, craziness! I have no idea how he manages to keep his cool. I bet Suarez is loving it. He can just stay in Messi's shadow and play ball and be awesome! :lol:

Alik

In a way i pity Messi sometimes. it looks really shitty to have to interact with so many people all the time, everywhere. Camereas, Supporters, Critics, Maniacs, shouting, screaming, craziness! I have no idea how he manages to keep his cool.

Agreed! Although I think that's something all top football players have to endure, not just Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans