9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

1 goal 2 assists in 3 matches but he still does not look sharp.Goes to show stats aren't everything.Hope he improves.

raskolnikov

He still looks awkward when we are playing at full tilt, clumsy body movements

Suarez is strange like that, he can be clumsy, lacking simple ball control then pull of something like the goal vs Madrid or vs Newcastle a few years ago.
Like he switches on and goes into goat mode for a few sec.

I know diving is part of Suarez but he really needs to cut down on it somehow, in some of these game he is on the floor constantly.
Good assist though, im sure he will improve furter, he is the best striker in the world after all.

barcanuck

Luis just wants to win so bad every game. Love his passion, he does so much off the ball and keeps the defense pushing back so leo can dribble from midfield. His assist in as pure class.

Richard.H

I have a feeling him and Arda will be good friends. Both show so much passion on the field. Imagine if Suarez scores from an Arda assist or vice versa? They would probably kill each other during the celebration.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Like others, he needs to carry on a bit quicker rather than trying to influence a clown like Lahoz but his quality is unique as a CF in the modern game - we are lucky to not only have him but see the trident play this much together, a real pleasure

FC B

Too much diving, acting and time spent down on the pitch. He should start letting this kind of whining go.

Class assist to Messi though.

I'm so sorry for him Neymar constantly avoids assiting him. He got mad at Neymar yesterday when he didin't get his assist which was the legit thing to do from him.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I jumped with joy when I saw him back at LB defending in the dying minutes after we lost the ball in an attack. A monster of a spirit this guy has

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He is a mad man and that is exactly what our squad needs. Oh and in addition to that he is a world class footballer. But first of all, a mad man.

Galaxyman

You can. And the odds are not that impressive when you consider the longevity of the bans are determined based on the program.

I'm talking about the coincidence that he's come back from every major ban on an away fixture vs. his team's biggest derby rivals.

cro-man

He is really a fighter and will give everything he can for his team even he has to show his worst face (diving, acting etc...) and he always delievers no matter how bad he plays amazing really amazing! He is a nightmare to every defender hardly to defend and you never know what he is up to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans