9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

looks to me like he was going for the ball.

He should scissor kick that cunt's head who injured Rafinha and appologize after on twitter.

BigBarcaBoy

Of course he was going for the ball, some people are looking for anything to have a go at him for. Pathetic really, he isn't too aggressive at all , he has never hurt anyone (even with his teeth) unlike some belgian pychopaths i could mention

El Flaco

he was going for the ball

looks to me like he was going for the ball.

He should scissor kick that cunt's head who injured Rafinha and appologize after on twitter.

Of course he was going for the ball, some people are looking for anything to have a go at him for. Pathetic really, he isn't too aggressive at all , he has never hurt anyone (even with his teeth) unlike some belgian pychopaths i could mention

Can't believe you're saying that Suárez went for the ball when anybody who's ever played soccer/football, are well-aware that the second kick was a dick move.

CatalinR10

Can't believe you're saying that Suárez went for the ball when anybody who's ever played soccer/football, are well-aware that the second kick was a dick move.

Everyone else who played soccer/football and is not a barca fan hates suarez. Suarez could say a simple hello to some black dude and the press would go ,, omg what a racist " .

He was trying to roll the ball towards him , that's what that move looks like .

bismp

The worst player today..He is really predictable.He always,always,always tries to intercept the ball facing our half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans