9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Probably the worst match of his entire career!

Couldn't control the ball, got anticipated by defenders almost very single time, couldn't connect even short passes, however that really doesn't bother me... What makes me really sick of my stomach is his attitude, flailing his arms like it's someone else's fault when he screws up...

CatalinR10

was completely shit .

He had games like this before but he still managed to assist or score . Today he did none. Hope he snaps out of this form .

dakt

You cannot spend 90% of the time every fucking game with your back towards the goal. You can't! We need more creativity than this.
And these passes, first touches...just awful.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Suarez got me a bit worried. Despite scoring some crucial goals, he hasn't looked better than average in one game yet so far this season and he's just not clicking with Neymessi at all which is surely affecting our games and the score. Needs to step it up ASAP.

Horatio

You're welcome
Suarez got me a bit worried. Despite scoring some crucial goals, he hasn't looked better than average in one game yet so far this season and he's just not clicking with Neymessi at all which is surely affecting our games and the score. Needs to step it up ASAP.

This was what I was worried about. Him turning in Bale. Great debut season, and cracks showing next season.
Still, I think we will come up with a solution. Suarez seems too passionate about playing at Barca to not give a good performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans