9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Football has to be the dumbest sport regarding video footage. Try getting away with this in NBA, NFL,... This happens every single league round and nothing's gonna happen unless it's some famous player who does it.

F

Flavia

Football has to be the dumbest sport regarding video footage. Try getting away with this in NBA, NFL,... This happens every single league round and nothing's gonna happen unless it's some famous player who does it.
As long as mummies like bladder are in charge, not much will change.

Neymessi

[tw]646783770402512897[/tw]

Haha..Does he think people are stupid?How can someone intentionally punch someone in the back caught in video footage say that he did not want to hurt him.What was he trying to do if not hurt him?Was he trying to pat him on the back to encourage him.

AnnieSureshot

Haha..Does he think people are stupid?How can someone intentionally punch someone in the back caught in video footage say that he did not want to hurt him.What was he trying to do if not hurt him?Was he trying to pat him on the back to encourage him.

My favourite bit is where being hit by Gomez is described as "things that can happen". Like rain or pimples. It's all natural.

Barcafan 2304

Very true mate. Can imagine an ordinary Joe whose arrested by the police after an assault saying yeah, I punched him but I didn't want to hurt him. Load of bollocks

zanela

[vine]https://vine.co/v/ePET0i6uUAa[/vine]

PS: "That defender" was Sergi Gómez.

The big question is would Barca fans prefer a defender who has a bit of gamesmanship up his sleeve or one who's easily shrugged off, and barely has any physical presence about him. :coffee:

Iarwain

As long as mummies like bladder are in charge, not much will change.

What does Blatter have to do with this?

Diego Costa got a 3 game ban few days ago for pushing Koscielny in the face twice, an incident not registered by a referee but English FA reviewed the footage and suspended him.

In Spain, if the referee didn't acknowledge incident in his report the FA treats it as it didn't even happen. There are many examples (hitting, stomping, spitting...) and not a single disciplinary procedure opened against a player.

F

Flavia

What does Blatter have to do with this?

Diego Costa got a 3 game ban few days ago for pushing Koscielny in the face twice, an incident not registered by a referee but English FA reviewed the footage and suspended him.

In Spain, if the referee didn't acknowledge incident in his report the FA treats it as it didn't even happen. There are many examples (hitting, stomping, spitting...) and not a single disciplinary procedure opened against a player.
I said "mummies like bladder". Because he is against modernizing football. Much like the ones from Rfef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans