9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

utility73

From [MENTION=20217]barca[/MENTION]stuff

Mitjans (judge Fifa): "Chiellini told us: it was nothing, it was like a kiss I give my girlfriend. I exaggerated to get Suarez sent off."

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
From [MENTION=20217]barca[/MENTION]stuff

Mitjans (judge Fifa): "Chiellini told us: it was nothing, it was like a kiss I give my girlfriend. I exaggerated to get Suarez sent off."

There is also this: "fifa judge says chiellini added a pic of his "spectacular" girlfriend in swimsuit to his statement (by mail), "the swiss were shocked""

I almost cracked my rib from laughing when I read this.

Last edited:

dakt

If I see him falling and complaining, making shitty passes, doing the same "trick" with his back towards the goal every fucking time...I'll label him useless and overhyped.
Sorry for expecting more from him...but after seeing much cheaper players from other clubs outperforming him I cannot feel different. Hope I'm wrong.

utility73

There is also this: "fifa judge says chiellini added a pic of his "spectacular" girlfriend in swimsuit to his statement (by mail), "the swiss were shocked""

I almost cracked my rib from laughing when I read this.

Hilarious ... Let's buy him. Then Suarez and Chiellini can make out in the dressing room.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
If I see him falling and complaining, making shitty passes, doing the same "trick" with his back towards the goal every fucking time...I'll label him useless and overhyped.
Sorry for expecting more from him...but after seeing much cheaper players from other clubs outperforming him I cannot feel different. Hope I'm wrong.

You don't have to hope, because you are wrong.

Galaxyman

He's up there with Ronaldo when it comes to playing really bad, but still be so decisive.

Suarez is way more decisive than Ronaldo (a universe apart). He's proven that in club and international football. Especially when his teams are playing badly.

Ronaldo's the guy who scores a hattrick vs. Granada after they're already winning 3-0. He rarely does anything when his teams are being outplayed.

Chewbacka91

I might be, but I'll keep my breath for a little longer.

You are a Suarez hater at heart, you will be lurking in the dark depths of hatred waiting for the perfect slip to come out and say "see, I told you!!". You have hated Suarez since the beginning, every time that he has a bad game you are there hating on him and then when he's back on track you disappear.

My 2 cents.

Galaxyman

You are a Suarez hater at heart, you will be lurking in the dark depths of hatred waiting for the perfect slip to come out and say "see, I told you!!". You have hated Suarez since the beginning, every time that he has a bad game you are there hating on him and then when he's back on track you disappear.

My 2 cents.

I agree man.

TBH, the Barcelona fan base IN Spain is so overwhelmingly thrilled with Suarez, that I find it inevitable to find 2-3 haters lurking in random forums. It seems some people will never be happy. Even if he wins Barce 2-3 Champions leagues. They already decided to hate him before and that's that... :\

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans