9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kistedu

I still believe he done that bite to help him get out of liverpool. If it wasnt for that liverpool would have almost certainly dug there heels in to keep him at all costs.
also the fact he is no longer the biggest star in the team would also be a great help to stop him reoffending as here now if things dont go as planned hes not normally first in line for the blame

Barcelona match the clause that he had in contract, he didn't do that just to get away from pool.

raskolnikov

Suarez has that warrior mentality which is why he came so far in his career. He will do whatever it takes, end justifies the means type of player.
Flawed genius compared to true prodigies like Messi and Ney. Only reason why he has been behaving perfectly is cause things have been going very well.
Once things get really bad (hopefully never) he will definitely do something insane again.
I watched nearly all his games since he joined Ajax till now and he has done this shit countless times.
Van Basten for example gave up on trying to change him after a while, he accepted him as the flawed genius that he is, which is what I do as well.
Could not care less if he bites/headbutss/punches someone in 1/2 years for example. Allthough I must admit he has been behaving perfectly so far, hopefully he keeps it up for a long time.

Galaxyman

Flawed genius compared to true prodigies like Messi and Ney.

What do you mean by "true prodigies"? Suarez is a genius, who's football brain is on the same level as Messi/Neymar's. The only difference is that his playing style is more physical.

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I've said Suarez has proved me wrong probably 20 times already and backed him fully after he joined, and been happy for how he has integrated to this team and added a new dimension to our attack.

Don't need to "admit" anything just because a random guy from Sweden say so.

Don't worry Don your VP wanted him and we got him. Its still a win for TeamDonAK

El Flaco

[tw]662180130605957120[/tw]

Maybe I'm a bit too optimistic, but I hope reach 500+ carrier goals before he reitre.

F

Flavia

Well, that good to hear. Didn't knew the purpose to avoid when I simply asked how it was to be wrong about our No.9 and nothing else...

I'd rather say the risk wasn't huge at all. Suarez had a anti-bite clause when he signed for us (Barca would cancel his contract immedialty if it ever gonna happen again). Let's not forget the fact that Suarez's wife's family lives in Barcelona and himself said it was a dream to join us.

The anti bite clause doesn't exist. Barto himself denied it.

El Flaco

Great to see that Suarez's still able to score penalty goals.

Anyone who when it was the last time he took a penalty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans