9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvia

Suarez is having a psychiatric medical treatment until now, and behaving very well.
Suarez will never bit anyone anymore that is more than enough for me.

JamDav1982

Who gives a fuck who wanted what player?

We all comment on hundreds of players every season. No one gets them all right.

Care about how good the players are now and dont waste energy trying to score points off of it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I've said Suarez has proved me wrong probably 20 times already and backed him fully after he joined, and been happy for how he has integrated to this team and added a new dimension to our attack.

Don't need to "admit" anything just because a random guy from Sweden say so.

F

Flavia

And it's relevent regarding Suarez because...?
Can't you just admit you were wrong about the idea of sign him.

It's was just kinda intresting how the attitude about Suarez has changed completly today in hindsight compared to how it was back then. Just picked up some few posts randomly in order to use as examples, nothing else. :)

I agree the behaviour of his was bad but it's exactly not an long term injury Chiellini got.

After all, Suarez brilliance is hard to ignore despite biting players...

But if he somehow bites again, everything will also change, as he'd probably be banned for life. The club took a huge risk with him, and it paid off. Still don't get the need to revive this matter.

FC B

But if he somehow bites again, everything will also change, as he'd probably be banned for life. The club took a huge risk with him, and it paid off. Still don't get the need to revive this matter.

Agreed but this is just more probable than he might go totally crap from now on for serious/extended periods of time.
Nothing is for sure in this freakin' world, obviously but it's always a game of probability/risk.

Galning

I've said Suarez has proved me wrong probably 20 times already and backed him fully after he joined, and been happy for how he has integrated to this team and added a new dimension to our attack.

Don't need to "admit" anything just because a random guy from Sweden say so.

I also don't see how it's relevant but if he's not posting gifs he's a proper wind-up merchant/know it all. I never acted like I was pro-signing him last season either. I didn't want him back then and really disliked him as a player, horrible antics. At Barça though, he's behaved perfectly while playing amazing so I don't see how we should look dumb now.

Galning said:
I was hoping that we didn't sign him but this guy is just :worthy:

raskolnikov

Besides whats wrong in changing your opinion? From a moral standpoint its logica people didnt want Suarez. But he has won a lot of people over which speaks voumes for him as a Barca player.
I still think he is a ticking time bomb once we struggle, he doesnt change but he is more in control when results are good of course.

silvia

he changed. He never gives anything agressive towards opponents in losing games, i even saw a rather kind gestures to a player who fouled to him
As i said, he is getting medical treatment, a help from doctor. and there is some messi effect as well.. he is playing in his dream team.
He is not a bomb, he is human who is fully aware of consequences and will never do it again to stain his reputations.
you don't need to worry about things not happening..

Last edited:

frog-fcb

I still believe he done that bite to help him get out of liverpool. If it wasnt for that liverpool would have almost certainly dug there heels in to keep him at all costs.
also the fact he is no longer the biggest star in the team would also be a great help to stop him reoffending as here now if things dont go as planned hes not normally first in line for the blame

Galaxyman

I still believe he done that bite to help him get out of liverpool.

I don't see that as being possible. There's no way he'd purposefully eliminate Uruguay from a world cup. Especially considering the hell he put himself through to only play vs. England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans