9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

Needs to do improve his overall gameplay but doable even now.Also I would prefer him taking penalties over messi and neymar.

Kerrybai

Needs to do improve his overall gameplay but doable even now.Also I would prefer him taking penalties over messi and neymar.

Why is that?

Conversion rate for both club and national teams:
Saurez 77%
Neymar 84%
Messi 74%

Messi has taken much more which gives him a far more accurate average, the other 2 have small sample sizes. I would stick with Messi as he generally converts the pressure kicks ( Chelsea , Sevilla aside )

For comparison Ronaldo is on 87%, however that does not include his shoot out misses in the CL final against United and Semi final against Bayern. Adding those drops him to 84%

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Conversion is a strange category. There are easier and harder chances, no?

Suarez misses more of those easier ones but he makes it up in other departments.

Neymessi

Why is that?

Conversion rate for both club and national teams:
Saurez 77%
Neymar 84%
Messi 74%

Messi has taken much more which gives him a far more accurate average, the other 2 have small sample sizes. I would stick with Messi as he generally converts the pressure kicks ( Chelsea , Sevilla aside )

For comparison Ronaldo is on 87%, however that does not include his shoot out misses in the CL final against United and Semi final against Bayern. Adding those drops him to 84%

Messi used to be great but he has been doing pretty below average for some time in penalties.Neymar,has a shitty style for me.He changed it but his current style includes low power shot 2-3 feet on the side of the centre which has high chances to be saved with ease if the directions is correctly guessed.Suarez hits powerfully in the side.More reliable than the other 2 imo.

LordLichtenstein

Su_rez.png

The reason his '90 minutes' is lower than 'games' this season, is because of the 120 minutes he played against Sevilla.

Jadentheman

Messi used to be great but he has been doing pretty below average for some time in penalties.Neymar,has a shitty style for me.He changed it but his current style includes low power shot 2-3 feet on the side of the centre which has high chances to be saved with ease if the directions is correctly guessed.Suarez hits powerfully in the side.More reliable than the other 2 imo.

His current style or the one he used to do?

Galaxyman

It's funny/ironic when you read: "Luis Suarez...who just equalled (and will surpass) Diego Armando Maradona...needs to improve his gameplay". :lol: :lol:

Galaxyman

His current style.His old one wasn't too good either but this one looks to risky for me.
What?

It's just funny. So many people complain about Suarez "improving his gameplay". And yet, he just equalled arguably the greatest player of all time with practically the same games.

So: Suarez surpassed Maradona
Haters: "Not good enough. Needs to do better"

lol. So yeah. Just saying...I appreciate the laugh. Thanks for that. :thumbsup:

FC B

Wishing a player to improve in some aspects of the game never implies hating him.

We will people learn constructive criticism never equals hating ?

Neymessi

It's just funny. So many people complain about Suarez "improving his gameplay". And yet, he just equalled arguably the greatest player of all time with practically the same games.

So: Suarez surpassed Maradona
Haters: "Not good enough. Needs to do better"

lol. So yeah. Just saying...I appreciate the laugh. Thanks for that. :thumbsup:

Ronaldo has surpassed a lot of legends.He is still not better than them.

Serbian

It's funny/ironic when you read: "Luis Suarez...who just equalled (and will surpass) Diego Armando Maradona...needs to improve his gameplay". :lol: :lol:

Maradona is maradona! But Suarez is surpassing Romario who is considered one of greatest strikers of all time! He equaled his record with like 6 games in hand left. Also how many penalties did romario and maradona take?!? I dont like to compare Suarez or neymar who is better because they are 2 diff beasts, unique in its on way, and Suarez is a striker....who in my opinion will go down as Top 3 greatest strikers of all time when he retires he is that great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans