9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxyman

Suarez's ban is officially over after Uruguay face Chile on Tuesday.

It's mind blowing that every Suarez ban was directly involved with a derby.

Ban #1. Ajax: Occurred in derby vs. PSV Eindhoven.
Ban #2. Liverpool: Returns in derby vs. Manchester United (also occurred vs. Manchester United)
Ban #3. Liverpool: Returns in derby vs. Manchester United
Ban #4.1. Barcelona: Returns in derby vs. Real Madrid
Ban #4.2. Uruguay: Returns in derby vs. Brazil.

Suarez is a man of destiny.

Galning

El Dia despues is the best invention since sliced bread.
Don't know who started posting them but thanks.

I've been watching them for over a year now and it's a really cool show. Too bad their Madrid bias is showing at times but not much you can do about that since it's Spanish.

Horatio

You're welcome
I've been watching them for over a year now and it's a really cool show. Too bad their Madrid bias is showing at times but not much you can do about that since it's Spanish.

Really? Never got that impression. But then again I have been watching it for a couple of weeks now. I am seeing them highlight mishaps of Madrid and the joy with Barca.
My spanish is also not fluent.

EdmondDantes

I watch them every now and then as well, my Spanish is decent enough to understand most of it and I honestly don't see any bias. But then again, I only ever watch the Barca related ones, not bothered about the rest.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The bias is there but it's light enough that you can watch and still enjoy.

I especially enjoy seeing them after CR throws a thantrum on the pitch against his team mates, they never miss him ^^

xXKonan

Valdano (ex-Real Madrid): "Facing Suarez drives every defender mad. Always moving, always an eye on the goal. He's as intense at toothache."

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm trying to think what his weaknesses are really because it's true, he has to be a nightmare for defenders...If he were just a bit quicker, there would be absolutely no stopping him but as it is, thrilled he leads our attack up front

Never imagined someone could demonstrate qualities this soon that would place him above Eto'O in terms of value to the team but I believe he has already...I continue to be stunned by his contributions, never witnessed a forward like him before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans