9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serbian

What do you mean by "true prodigies"? Suarez is a genius, who's football brain is on the same level as Messi/Neymar's. The only difference is that his playing style is more physical.
I 100% agree. Suarez is a genius, maybe a mad genius a better term but a genius. Now Neymar is playing best football of his life, but lets not forget Suarez made almost every liverpool attacker look great simply because he is on the same pitch with them. Now ney is obviously world class one of best players in world Top 3, but Suarez presents and his physical agression and work rate make neys and messis life so much easier. Thats why there is no ego between the 3...they understood Suarez only cares for team victory and he does what Suarez does...easy the best 9 in world absolute beast

Horatio

You're welcome
I did love how Suarez got quiet all of a sudden after receiving yellow for complaining. The look on his face said it all: "Okay, Luisito...no more nonsense keep yourself together. The team needs me."

Galaxyman

Wishing a player to improve in some aspects of the game never implies hating him.

We will people learn constructive criticism never equals hating ?

I get it man. But, by now, I *think* Suarez knows what he's doing.

We're not talking about some U23 up and comer who needs tips from fans. We're talking about a football genius who:

1. Just equalled the record of Diego Armando Maradona.
2. Has destroyed every league he's ever played in.
3. International football legend.
4. Copa America champ (In 2011, he won the "Player of the Tournament" award; directly outplaying: Neymar, Falcao at his peak, and Messi, the greatest of all time.)
5. What he's done (and will keep doing) for Barça, which is just beyond amazing.

I'm saying: relax. Enjoy the show. Suarez knows what he's doing.

FC B

He is a top class player and imo he'll continue to improve/adapt to Barca's game and his role in the squad.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Part of what I alluded to before, even when he wasn't scoring his workrate, movement, pressing and understanding has been invaluable yet a host of immature criticisms levied at the player

No striker on the planet offers what Suarez does never mind with this degree of lethality & consistency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans