9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
There's essentially, zero evidence outside of testimonials from the two principals involved...Two well known douches both with questionable credibility...How anyone can draw a conclusion based on that is a bit ludicrous really

I'm gonna rewatch that match - I remember they were in eachother's faces a lot which suggested they were both trying to unsettle the other...Evra seemed to be the one more bothered as I recall but the race card is an awfully big card to play - I just hope Patrice is on the up & up...There'd be nothing douchier than playing that card dishonestly...So many aspects to it that do not add up

Had he really been racially abused wouldn't he have been specific with the referees of what happened and to have said it to anyone at the time?...And not in the ear shot of anyone else?

It's all a bit silly I feel

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I just don't understand why the FA won't give details. If they want to make a statement against racism, they need to show transparency here.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
As La Furia said... 'negrito' isn't at all racist in much of the spanish speaking world. I mean Thiago called JDS, Zizinho and Mazinho 'negritos'. And since we're talking about Suarez I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't understand how anyone could be offended. He's a cnut after all.

Or he just did it to unbalance Evra and act like a richard

Dinho

There's essentially, zero evidence outside of testimonials from the two principals involved...Two well known douches both with questionable credibility...How anyone can draw a conclusion based on that is a bit ludicrous really

I'm gonna rewatch that match - I remember they were in eachother's faces a lot which suggested they were both trying to unsettle the other...Evra seemed to be the one more bothered as I recall but the race card is an awfully big card to play - I just hope Patrice is on the up & up...There'd be nothing douchier than playing that card dishonestly...So many aspects to it that do not add up

Had he really been racially abused wouldn't he have been specific with the referees of what happened and to have said it to anyone at the time?...And not in the ear shot of anyone else?

It's all a bit silly I feel

Suarez and Evra are "douches". How do you feel about Busquets and Alves? Are they also douches?

He made a racist comment. It doesn't matter in what language he said it.

Hatem Ben Arfa

As La Furia said... 'negrito' isn't at all racist in much of the spanish speaking world. I mean Thiago called JDS, Zizinho and Mazinho 'negritos'. And since we're talking about Suarez I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't understand how anyone could be offended. He's a cnut after all.

The context in which he used the word matters a huge deal. It was clearly not used as a term of endearment towards Evra. it was used as a wind up based on his race.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Well, Busquets couldn't become a douche since he's got no attitude. Douches are cocky, egotistical and without regard towards others

gingerless

of course that's what he did. there are a lot of people who want to believe that he is indeed just blatantly racist though, this cycle will never end :\

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Suarez and Evra are "douches". How do you feel about Busquets and Alves? Are they also douches?

He made a racist comment. It doesn't matter in what language he said it.

To many, they are douches...Neither Dani nor Busquets, however, would ever pull the douchery Evra did at the WC - a Dumb Dumb like Domenech not withstanding...Busquets diving career consists of 2 or 3 isolated incidents against Mou defenses...Dani is a pimp, there's no douchery involved

You don't know what he said, you sound foolish even typing something so absurd...When you grow up and learn how to process information and then draw some informed conclusions, make sure to revisit this scenario for a time when you're better prepared

Dinho

To many, they are douches...Neither Dani nor Busquets, however, would ever pull the douchery Evra did at the WC - a Dumb Dumb like Domenech not withstanding...Busquets diving career consists of 2 or 3 isolated incidents against Mou defenses...Dani is a pimp, there's no douchery involved

You don't know what he said, you sound foolish even typing something so absurd...When you grow up and learn how to process information and then draw some informed conclusions, make sure to revisit this scenario for a time when you're better prepared

I love it how Barcelona fans defend their players. Man, this forum has been an awesome experience. You're damn right that they're both douches. Talented douches at that.

You sound like you might be racist, trying your best to find an answer behind Suarez's comments. It's a culture thing. He's new to the country. He didn't mean anything by it. Yawn.

He's been living in England for nearly a year and knew what he was doing. He tried to wind him up and took it too far. Welcome to England, they don't tolerate that kind of nonsense. There is no place for it. If anything, he got off lightly.

gingerless

I love it how Barcelona fans defend their players. Man, this forum has been an awesome experience. You're damn right that they're both douches. Talented douches at that.

You sound like you might be racist, trying your best to find an answer behind Suarez's comments. It's a culture thing. He's new to the country. He didn't mean anything by it. Yawn.

He's been living in England for nearly a year and knew what he was doing. He tried to wind him up and took it too far. Welcome to England, they don't tolerate that kind of nonsense. There is no place for it. If anything, he got off lightly.

proof that i'm a living oracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans