9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete

he's not crying? yeah, obviously, his eyes are sweating...

and lol @ neymar cf and the list

If he was crying the main Sky Sports News her in UK would be all over that news, but they have shown footage of him smiling and singing in his car while driving. NO news of crying at all.

Meitux

I think Suarez is the 3rd best in the world, in British media they have Bale as 3rd best, some have Ribery as 3rd and some Falcao. It is a matter of opinion.
Are you talking seriously?what is matter of opinion?its about matter of facts.How Suarez can be above of any players that are on top right now..

Pete

Are you talking seriously?what is matter of opinion?its about matter of facts.How Suarez can be above of any players that are on top right now..

I don't wish to argue, but what facts? In terms of goals, assists and overall contribution he is up there behind Messi and Ronaldo, 38 goals in all competitions is not a small fact.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I don't wish to argue, but what facts? In terms of goals, assists and overall contribution he is up there behind Messi and Ronaldo, 38 goals in all competitions is not a small fact.

haha you can't be serious, Iniesta is miles better, even last season when he wasn't at his best

He's a piece of shit. I mean they fought tooth and nail for him when he was a good player and abused Evra and now after one world class season he wants to leave for Arsenal. Worst traitor since Figo.

Meitux

Yeah lets count on just stats,if its just about stats Iniesta then is an average player according to your judgment,right?

Pete

Yeah lets count on just stats,if its just about stats Iniesta then is an average player according to your judgment,right?

Where have I said Iniesta is an average player? No where! So please don't make silly assumptions. I am simply saying in accordance to this season, I would put Suarez in the top 5 players worldwide. I am not going to chose a Barca player, simple because he plays for us. There is no fact in Football it is opinion and voting for players that gives them to title of top player, only facts are teams winning trophies, goals/assists are stats!

Pete

He's a piece of shit. I mean they fought tooth and nail for him when he was a good player and abused Evra and now after one world class season he wants to leave for Arsenal. Worst traitor since Figo.

I agree he has shown he has little loyalty for a team who fought his corner on more than 2 seperate occassions (Evra/Ivanovic) but as a player he ability can not be questioned, but his character and his selfishness is for all to see.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Where have I said Iniesta is an average player? No where! So please don't make silly assumptions. I am simply saying in accordance to this season, I would put Suarez in the top 5 players worldwide. I am not going to chose a Barca player, simple because he plays for us. There is no fact in Football it is opinion and voting for players that gives them to title of top player, only facts are teams winning trophies, goals/assists are stats!

then defenders can't be evaluated, so much for your philosophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans