9 - Robert Lewandowski

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Lewa also did that in the past and scored some great solo goals for Poland (like the ones against Denmark or Slovenia) but he is 36 now

Here are few of his goals (they didn’t show the whole action when he scored against Denmark but I recommend to watch it from the beginning.

Dude I know, I'm born in Poland and I've followed Lewa from day one :) Some amazing goals though, he can't go "solo" nowadays - but he has worked on other parts of his game. He also seems to love Barca form when he was a kid, that shines through ❤️

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

He is as atypical a Barca centre forward as you could wish to see. The idea of tiki taka must give him a headache. His style is more of an old fashioned number 9, perfectly suited for Bayern where ' simple and effective ' is the prevailing mindset.

The fact that, in his mid 30s, he has managed to make a relative success of his time at a club as chaotic as Barca is a tremendous credit to him.

The idea that he is some average striker who has been hiding out in the Bundesliga statpadding is frankly ridiculous. Robert doesn't come with the bells and whistles of other great Barca centre forwards but he doesn't need them.

He is one of the best strikers of his generation and if he can add another Spanish league to his resume, he would have been one of the best performing circa 35 years olds that we have seen for quite some time.

Grande

Translation:

- what's up with your leg?
- it's okay

but he wasnt walking like its fully okay, lets hope he knows what's up with his leg and it's okay for real

Home of Barca Fans