9 - Robert Lewandowski

FCBfan22

He benefits especially from the faster attacks, because he has more room this way. Under Xavi's slow ball, the defense had always enough time to coordinate and close the gaps. That makes it way harder for a striker, especially for a mid 30s one to find space.
That's true, but still it seems to me that he is improving. Last season he looked like 2019 Suarez at times.

Loki

That's true, but still it seems to me that he is improving. Last season he looked like 2019 Suarez at times.
Yes, I think he said it several times that he had some physical discomfort and he changed his diet and feels better now. Flick also subs him way more often. Xavi let him play for 90 minutes, Flick subbed him for the 5th or 6th time this season.

TemporaryFan

The only thing is that style of PK taking. That just looks not very masculine.
But All Right mighty Bayern 2020 flashbacks are evident.
Bring on Bayern now and bang at least two...

Rassvet

Robert Lewandowski has now moved into third all-time in career goals in Europe's top 5 leagues.

The only players who've scored more are Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

Simply crazy...
Best striker since R9

He’d be probably first on that list too or would be by the end of the season if Bundes had 38 matches like the other leagues

akaranzo

The only thing is that style of PK taking. That just looks not very masculine.
But All Right mighty Bayern 2020 flashbacks are evident.
Bring on Bayern now and bang at least two...
''That just looks not very masculine'' what the fuck is that even supposed to mean lmfaooooooo

I don't like the style either but ''not masculine enough'' is an insane criticism holy fuck lol

Home of Barca Fans