9 - Robert Lewandowski

TemporaryFan

Prioritising and saving himself for Barca looks like to me. He has always been a selfish player, all the top strikers are, but I've noticed he is much more of a team player recently and cares about Barca much more than he ever did Bayern.

What makes me say this is that when he is scoring now he is making little teamtalks when the players are huddled together celebrating, when before his celebrations were all about himself.
That was an interesting opinion but I disagree on his lower level of dedication with the previous teams. I found him always emotionally vested 100% for BVB, Bayern and now for Barcelona, especially when his role in the team was emphasized as critical. He could be more joyful about Barcelona goals, also when other teammates score, because at Bayern, that was too much of a commonplace.
Definitely, scoring for Barcelona is more of a challenge than it was at Bayern.

Also, I think he senses a good potential for success this season under Flick for himself and the team.

In the two previous editions of the Nations League, when he was a Bayern player, he was spared also.

Home of Barca Fans