9 - Robert Lewandowski

Maradona37

It doesn't matter which team it is for, but I dislike stuttered run-ups at penalties. It's cheating in a way because the goalkeeper moves then you put it where he isn't in general. So many players do it but I don't think it should be permitted. It was even happening before 2000.

But maybe I am just middle-aged.

TemporaryFan

It doesn't matter which team it is for, but I dislike stuttered run-ups at penalties. It's cheating in a way because the goalkeeper moves then you put it where he isn't in general. So many players do it but I don't think it should be permitted. It was even happening before 2000.

But maybe I am just middle-aged.
I am there with you👍... an old school boy too.
I mean I love Bobby Robby but let's speak the.truth when the truth is due...

Grande

Now, the panelty kicks he used to do at Bundesliga, even though similar to what he does now, looked somehow firmer, odds were more certain, there was "optically" no doubt. Now when he does it, even though he scores, eveyone is eyeballing the replay and says "what the fuck was that...?".
I understand your point. His penalty technique at his Bayern times looked firmer for real, in Barcelona it looked less guaranteed that he's going to score. But hear me out: his last penalty against Sevilla was his first penalty with that technique in Barcelona that looked firm like in his Bayern days. Maybe he had some mental insecurities and now he improved it back to his normal form like the rest of his abilities under Flick? :)

Home of Barca Fans