9 - Robert Lewandowski

TheStig

Shitted on him last year, he sure shut me up, good job. It remains to see how he'll do against top opponents but for La liga I don't have any compliants anymore. Only Messi aged better than him in pure ability but consider how much motivated Lewa is at his age at club level than Lewa aged the best.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Shitted on him last year, he sure shut me up, good job. It remains to see how he'll do against top opponents but for La liga I don't have any compliants anymore. Only Messi aged better than him in pure ability but consider how much motivated Lewa is at his age at club level than Lewa aged the best.

Cristiano with 36 was in 20/21 season at Juve, he played very well there and scored lots of goals, i would say all 3 aged very well, difficult to say who aged the best, correct me if im wrong 🤔

TemporaryFan

''That just looks not very masculine'' what the fuck is that even supposed to mean lmfaooooooo

I don't like the style either but ''not masculine enough'' is an insane criticism holy fuck lol
Well, the easiest way for me to explain it is that his panelty kick executions lack testosterone ....

Can't he just fucking hit it like a man...?!

pers

All right, Everybody loves Bobby. This pleases me greatly.
Now, another thing for him to overcome is this opinion that he is incapable in games that matter the most...hopefully with Bayern he'll prove it all wrong.
No, not at all. If he scores 0 it will be prove that in games that matter he is shit. If he scores 2 goals we will soon have several post "ok he scored 2 goals but to prove he is good in big games he must score 2 goles against Bayern but in semifinals". So no, no matter if he scores or not he will be consider as "incapable" just few weeks from this match.

Funny thing is if you take real date - I mean real goals - he will be top 3 in knock out stage in CL.

Grande

I dont know why people think Lewandowski cant play against big teams in big games.

I'm watching him since his Lech Poznan stage (polish club he was playing in before Borussia Dortmund). He destroyed many big clubs in CL. Famous 4 goals against Real Madrid while playing for BVB in UCL semifinals, freekick goal vs Atletico Madrid while playing for Bayern, many goals vs Tottenham (including one from outside the box after taking a 180 with defender on his back), many goals vs Chelsea both home and away, beautiful header goal vs Manchester City, goal vs FC Barcelona after solo destroying Mascherano, goal and assist vs Barcelona in fameous 8-2, for FC Barcelona he scored two goals in two games vs Italy Champion Napoli both home and away, goal for Bayern against PSG, he scored a hattrick against Bayern in German Cup final while playing for BVB, he scored for BVB vs Real Madrid in 2-1 win after beautiful run while shooting perfectly near the short post against in good form Casillas. His goalscoring record against Borussia Dortmund as Bayern München player is insane. And many many more.

Nobody except Messi and Ronaldo scored more against big clubs than Lewandowski. He "just" won one UCL (as a topscorer with 15 goals) because he wasnt a Real Madrid or Prime Messi Xavi Iniesta player. Who won more UCLs as a player playing outside those two clubs while scoring more against big clubs than Lewandowski in last 15-20 years? :)

akaranzo

Well, the easiest way for me to explain it is that his panelty kick executions lack testosterone ....

Or you can just say you would want him to shoot with power rather than play mindgames with the goalkeeper. And I would agree with you. But it has nothing to do with masculinity or testosterone lol

Do you want him to score or look masculine? The problem here is that his technique is better then shooting with power. Look at his penalty conversion rate comparing to others. He is expert in penalties and the rare occasions when he misssed were mostly the ones when he didn’t use his special technique

And he can’t use is all the time because goalies will learn it and will stand till the end, and it will be useless

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans