9 - Robert Lewandowski

ccesc

I heard Real Madrid offered 30 Mio € and Dortmund accepted it. But Lewandowski rejected.

Man. This idiot is getting on my nerves. I'm glad when he is gone and we only have players who really want to play for Borussia Dortmund and not just for money or fame.

veryfatchocobo

If Barcelona get Lewandowski, he'll definitely be successful in the Larsson mold. He's not the central star that Ibra wanted to be, nor is he Gudjhohnsen who was always a 2nd striker. He plays well with his back towards the goal as well as facing the goal.

PaulFCB

Banned
If he refused to sign for real mandrill, most probably he wants to go to Bayern, even if it mean to wait an year to take this step. ( + higher salary for no transfer money :attachment:).

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
If he really waits a year for a free transfer to Bayern he's arguably the biggest cunt in football.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If he really waits a year for a free transfer to Bayern he's arguably the biggest cunt in football.

And then pisses about during the season being unhappy or whatever. What a way to pay backs eh club that made you and loved you.

I

instinct

If Barcelona get Lewandowski, he'll definitely be successful in the Larsson mold. He's not the central star that Ibra wanted to be, nor is he Gudjhohnsen who was always a 2nd striker. He plays well with his back towards the goal as well as facing the goal.

Lewandowski is the most promoted striker in the world atm (beside Cavani and Falcao) You don't really believe that he would be satisfied with the Larsson role?

Robbie

So apparently he rejected a move to Madrid even though Dortmund agreed to the transfer:

https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/345232060006428674

Here's a forum post that sheds some light on why Bayern is suddenly his 'dream club':

http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/1g97zn/a_little_bit_of_perspective_on_all_the/

Basically, his agent (Cezary Kucharski) is the Polish version of Raiola/Mendes. A wannabe super-agent who is trying to squeeze as much money as possible out of the only superstar in his portfolio. Dortmund absolutely refuses to strengthen their rival and sell to Bayern (kinda wish we had that kind of courage), but Lewandowski won't give up. We'll see what happens, but it's going to be a long and terrible summer for Dortmund fans.

PaulFCB

Banned
Well, he will most probably gloriously end up at Bayern starting from next season under Pep. What does Borussia want? To keep a player who wants to do anything to go to Munich and then in the end he will go there anyway and for free. I would ask 30m from Bayern and let him go, bring someone else and end discussions. Dortmund's problem will be that they keep a player with no will to continue at them and desperately wants to play for their rivals, even turning down any other club offer.
Anyway, I would like to see him at Bayern, Gomez and Mandzu don't seem like strikers for Pep. We might use one of them as Larsson-2 though :tito:.

KluivertsBoots

Anyway, I would like to see him at Bayern, Gomez and Mandzu don't seem like strikers for Pep. We might use one of them as Larsson-2 though :tito:.

Mandzukic works his ass off defensively, so he can definitely play for Pep. Gomez will be gone. Lewandowski is a worker also, but I would think Pep would look for a more unconventional (false 9) type since he has a very similar player to Lewandowski already in Mandzukic. Suarez would be the type of forward I'd see Pep leaninig towards.

Home of Barca Fans