9 - Robert Lewandowski

impeh

Hi, its me..
Official: #FCBayern have signed Robert Lewandowski (25)! The striker has signed a 5-year contract until 2019. More soon on FCB.de

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Doesn't really make sense but I'd rather face Bayern with Lewandowski up front than with an improved Götze as false 9. Not that he looked good as false 9 so far, but with so much talent, I suspect Pep could make it work. That would scare me more somehow.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Doesn't really make sense but I'd rather face Bayern with Lewandowski up front than with an improved Götze as false 9. Not that he looked good as false 9 so far, but with so much talent, I suspect Pep could make it work. That would scare me more somehow.

Nah, I'd rather see Bayern with a proper Striker than a false 9. That would deprive Bayern of too many weapons offensively. Bayern are Bayern and Barca are Barca. If Bayern would try to copy Barca 100%, that would make em weaker than they are right now. Long balls, crossings and headers are a weapon for Bayern and with Götze up front, you basically lose those. Ofc Götze in that role can be utilized to surprise teams. Still a valid measure, but not in every-day routine IMO.
Götze will be sublime anyways, even as a regular Midfielder or winger. ;)

Last edited:

Meitux

Watch Reus leave next season :lol:
BdJNP57CEAEu3co.jpg
I see it :pep:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Reus is more attached to Dortmund than Lewandowski and Gotze, it's his childhood club. If he does leave, at least we can say it most likely won't be for Bayern.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Reus is more attached to Dortmund than Lewandowski and Gotze, it's his childhood club. If he does leave, at least we can say it most likely won't be for Bayern.

Not too sure about that. He was THIS close to joining Bayern instead of BVB anyways. Also his Justin Bieber homeboy buddie Mario Götze is playing for Bayern as well. Remember the Schwein/Poldi love-birds?

oggydude

Bayern maybe kicking themselves in the foot here, surely the players will get bored winning every game in the league and if they get knocked of the CL in QF or round of 16 and there season is over. Competition is healthy. When you consider Man Utd 7th in PL beating Leverkusen 5-0 away just illustrates bar Bayern/BVB the quality in that league isn't great.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

When you consider Man Utd 7th in PL beating Leverkusen 5-0 away just illustrates bar Bayern/BVB the quality in that league isn't great.

No, it doesn't.
Leverkusen internationally against (allegedly) big teams are a fluke, especially without their best player Sam. Leverkuse is MUCH better than those two matches against United will have you believe.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not too sure about that. He was THIS close to joining Bayern instead of BVB anyways. Also his Justin Bieber homeboy buddie Mario Götze is playing for Bayern as well. Remember the Schwein/Poldi love-birds?

Reus doesn't like Goetze that much that he has to follow him around. Reus will look out for his interest as a professional footballer, not his bromance.

Plus, if he joins Bayern, what position will he play? Who will he replace?

Home of Barca Fans