9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Regardless @Birdy I bet you that Barca would not want Lewandowski to trigger the Webster Ruling even if it was possible for the reasons I mentioned previously.

Once you do that the same could happen to you, or players could use it was a negotiating tactic for new contracts and really screw the club over. It's a line clubs in general do not want to cross, especially big clubs.

So it will never happen.

Barcilliant

The player is unhappy and they still want to keep him. That's textbook arrogant and selfish. I like Lewa but don't want him because of his age.
Bayern are built on stealing the best Bundesliga talent for free. Without that they would be getting hammered in the cl. Their future isn't too bright either. The oil clubs are going to be looking at German talent too and their days if milking the Bundesliga look over

FinBarcelonafan

Bayern is so salty.

One of their most important players in hystory is dying to go to Barca which have never been in worse position.

Thats why bayern can't be in same rank as we.

Exactly. They have trashed Barca for years and now their ego is hurt because their BEST PLAYER wants to leave for BARCELONA.. Their little EGOs are hurt.

Lewa will make it painful for them, I believe in Lewa. They will let him go in the end.

FinBarcelonafan

The player is unhappy and they still want to keep him. That's textbook arrogant and selfish. I like Lewa but don't want him because of his age.
Bayern are built on stealing the best Bundesliga talent for free. Without that they would be getting hammered in the cl. Their future isn't too bright either. The oil clubs are going to be looking at German talent too and their days if milking the Bundesliga look over

Its PSG attitude.

Temptation

He won't show up for pre season and will go on strike soon. Whatever happens, it'll be entertaining af.

The public circus hasn't even started properly so far.

topt

My goodness, the logic is plain and simple.

You lowball other clubs for their top players.

And then cry like a little bitch when other clubs do that to you.

There's nothing wrong with lowballing. I'm not saying you have to let Lewa leave for low money. Clubs can bid whatever they want. It's just that you expect Bayern to farm top players easily while yours are only available at "highest possible price"

That's textbook arrogance. And the fact you're blinded to it is exactly what arrogance does :lol:

thats textbook negotiation not arrogance; I wrote just what will happen and it did

topt

LOL
No, you just bought Mane to replace him, mate

Transfermarkt is the best tool available reflecting market value.
Given the analogy between the two cases, and that you got MAne for 41 overall, you should expect 25 overall for Lewa and nothing more

LOL wrong; Mane is NOT replacement for Lewa

topt

so, you mean like Barca with Messi, textbook arrogance and selfishishnes, right....
and than we go to a classic rant; blah blah blah

Yannik

If he wasn't such a dick about it and let bayern know in advance they might of worked something out and let him go for a smaller fee but why would you do that when the player and his agent act in that way? So it's not surprising really tbh.
Similarly we as a club should just tell him thank you but we don't have the funds and look elsewhere with our current financial situation. We can revisit in a year when his contract is up if there nothing really out there on the market.

tbh, Barca has been encouraging this type of behaviour. and it has been a theme at this point for players who have been meeting with Barca over a transfer.
They are from from the only one doing stuff like this, but I know no other club this aggressive when trying to force clubs to give up on the players they want. It becomes noticable at some point how every summer theres this circus. It's also not a surprise that Barca gets these bad pricetags on the market nowadays, probably a consequence of the shattered trust between them and the rest of the bigger and semi bigger teams. While many teams seem to have some sort of diplomatic understanding and the aim to foster good relations between them, it always seems like Barca is not sitting at the same table with the rest.

Last edited:

wisconsincule

:lol: seeing people who are fans of other teams come and try to defend Bayern is laughable.

Bottom line is that Bayern is a scummy club just like everyone else. Their pride is hurt that their best player in history (or so they are valuing him) wants to leave

Blackened

:lol: seeing people who are fans of other teams come and try to defend Bayern is laughable.

Bottom line is that Bayern is a scummy club just like everyone else. Their pride is hurt that their best player in history (or so they are valuing him) wants to leave

Well of course they are hurt. One should honor their contracts. Lewandowski has absolutely no rights to demand 0a transfer when he has one year left in his contract. He is a multi-millionaire footballer who leads the kind of life style others can just dream of. And now, like a spoiled little bitch, he hurt his feelings because (supposedly) Bayern were showing interest in Haaland. This behaviour is shameful.

Joan

I literally have 0 interest in this saga. When I see Lewa's name pop up in a rumour I scroll. So, is it happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans