9 - Robert Lewandowski

Die Bayern

Im interested of seeing how he's going to get treated in home games by BVB fans.. :pep:

They've known for a while now that he will be joining us and haven't boo-ed him treated him that bad. I don't expect that to change as long he continues to perform well and score goals.

Irish_Cules

He still plays for them so they want him to perform well. I'm sure they'll prepare some sort of farewell for him in a meaningless match at the end of the season.

Science Kid

They've known for a while now that he will be joining us and haven't boo-ed him treated him that bad. I don't expect that to change as long he continues to perform well and score goals.

He has been absolutely amazing this season,the passion,the sacrifice he has shown the team...a statue should be erected in his name in front of Signal Iduna,right next to Goetze's.

4hvclw.gif

BarcaGirl

If I were Klopp I'd let him rot on the bench for the rest of the season. Dortmund should have sold him last summer. IMHO he's as big an a**hole as Götze.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Let Bayern have him for all I care. Messi occupies our central forward position. And I'd rather have a flexible trio up front, with Messi, Neymar and Alexis (Pedro) switching positions than a fixed central forward that would send Messi in the wing (I reckon he wouldn't like that one bit). We don't really need a central forward. We need one top class CB and a GK.

We need someone who can head. Otherwise our crosses will remain useless.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Based on today's performance, we don't need Messi, Neymar or Busquets either.

Stop reading too much into games against bottom clubs.

serghei

We need someone who can head. Otherwise our crosses will remain useless.

tumblr_mam65bucqi1regdyro1_500.gif

He's your man. Little but lethal. In al seriousness, we do score from crosses every once in a while. It's not a problem, just that some people make it seem like a problem.

AfricanBavarian

So it was all about the money? :D
@TransferNewsCen: Spiegel: Real Madrid offered Robert Lewandowski a €10m up front, a 6-year contract worth €9.5m per year, and a €14m to his agency (1/2)

@TransferNewsCen: (2/2) The deal would round up at €81million for Lewandowski but the player rejected picking a summer move to Bayern Munich instead

Chong Li

Speigel is a very reliable source, it isnt a like a AS or Marca. Also nothing is to expensive for a club that has spent over €1bn in transfer fees alone in the last ten seasons

Der Spiegel is a good magazine, but they don't know anything about football (and sports in general).

Gilberto

If I were Klopp I'd let him rot on the bench for the rest of the season. Dortmund should have sold him last summer. IMHO he's as big an a**hole as Götze.

Exactly! Aubameyang (or however his name is spelt) is a class striker in my opinion so finding a replacement is not going to be the problem. Lewa is going to be unmotivated and lazy and it would be a bad idea to invest (time and effort) in him, even more considering he will be gone in 5 months.

Home of Barca Fans