9 - Robert Lewandowski

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
EPL clubs are healthiest. Any midtable club buys a 10M player easily. I don´t see that in any other country. Pablo Osvaldo to Southampton is just 1 of dozens of examples.

Most of German clubs are very weak and shitty in terms of quality.

I was talking about debt. EPL clubs are debt-laden just like many La Liga clubs, no?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
pig...I hope he rots on that glorified sanitorium for traitors called Bayern's bench

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wonder what kind of reception he will get from the BvB fans until the end of the season.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I wonder what kind of reception he will get from the BvB fans until the end of the season.

The dressing room too, even though they probably already knew he was a goner. Also interesting would be his performance for the rest of the season, especially when playing against Bayern.

DonAK

The dressing room too, even though they probably already knew he was a goner. Also interesting would be his performance for the rest of the season, especially when playing against Bayern.

Imagine BvB meeting Bayern in CL QFs, the scores are level, no one through on away goals, still level after ET and then Lewandowski getting the deciding penalty in the shootout to eliminate his future club. That would be intense.

Make it happen! :tito:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Imagine BvB meeting Bayern in CL QFs, the scores are level, no one through on away goals, still level after ET and then Lewandowski getting the deciding penalty in the shootout to eliminate his future club. That would be intense.

Lewa scoring the away goal that wins his current club the duel would be epic

DonAK

Lewa scoring the away goal that wins his current club the duel would be epic

In the dying moments of the match, its all set to go to extra-time, But Wait!

There is Lewa with a thunderous volley and the ball goes past Neuer in the goal and infront of the Bayern fans.

BvB have done it! Lewandowski have done it! And against his future club. Muted celebrations from him. The Bayern fans cant believe it!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

He will miss it for sure. Or he will conveniently get injured before playing Bayern, like some one else did. :pep:

Djab

He will fake An injury just like Götze.:amazed:

Home of Barca Fans