9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Also exciting to have a physical specimen once again at Barcelona (we had a lot of them in the Pep and early Lucho era). This club and it's antiquated physical training methods (for 2022) need a serious look in the mirror.

Lewa is the kind of obsessed guy who will cause a fuss about what he sees.

Is Adama not enough :mats:

fergus90

scored goals and they were playing with 10 man without the ball, some people still dont understand how important is to defend with all players

How did they do when he left? Won the league last year I assume and scored hatfuls in the process?

I'll answer for you, they won less games, scored twenty less goals but best of all now they were freed of his defensive burdens, they managed to concede a whopping one less goal.

Last edited:

vegitot

How did they do when he left? Won the league last year I assume and scored hatfuls in the process?

I'll answer for you, they won less games, scored twenty less goals but best of all now they were freed of his defensive burdens, they managed to concede a whopping one less goal.

You can say same with Man utd. Scored 121 goals in 2020/21 season then 71 goals in 2021/22. 2nd place to 6th.

Juve actually scored more before he joined them btw :koeman:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If he were of that age range he'd be 100-150m in this market and an impossible transfer for Barca to make.

I know this is all hypothetically speaking and I know we probably wouldn't have been to afford to pay 100-150m anyways, but honestly I would prefer that we pay that much for a younger Lewandowski or a player of his caliber in their prime than paying 50m for a player at the last chapters of his career.

serghei

Also exciting to have a physical specimen once again at Barcelona (we had a lot of them in the Pep and early Lucho era). This club and it's antiquated physical training methods (for 2022) need a serious look in the mirror.

Lewa is the kind of obsessed guy who will cause a fuss about what he sees.

I hope so. Gavi and Pedri need role models like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans