9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

Ansu Fati and Araujo saw RL9 do knuckle pushups and challenged him the next day. Fati and Araujo did 20 to 30. Lewy just casually came out and did 50 without breaking a sweat in a 104 degrees heat. Barca presenters on YouTube just shared this anecdote.

Yo this man's just built different. :boss:

CatalinR10

Ansu Fati and Araujo saw RL9 do knuckle pushups and challenged him the next day. Fati and Araujo did 20 to 30. Lewy just casually came out and did 50 without breaking a sweat in a 104 degrees heat. Barca presenters on YouTube just shared this anecdote.

amigo betas probably stood there shaking in fear while watching him

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Busquets has decided not to try after seeing Lewa doing it :boss:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Lewa alone can't win us CL.
for CL you need a perfect squad and a perfect coach, unless you are RM and you can always voodoo your way to a CL

But, with the attack we now have, and Lewa as focal point scoring the goals, we can dominate all domestic titles the next 2 seasons for sure, even w/o Kounde...

Yeah lewa could score a hattrick but if the defence plays as horrible as against frankfurt he cant win cl. Anyways, it's time Birdy to conquer spain again siu.

Catta

If he can lead the youngsters by example, and instill a strong work ethic and teach them to take care and develop their physique. I would change my mind about his transfer fee, that alone would be worth half the price.

Going by what you have wrote, he already is having a positive impact on Fati and Araujo. Already did more for them in a couple of training sessions, than the so called captains Busi and Pique ever did.

Temptation

If he can lead the youngsters by example, and instill a strong work ethic and teach them to take care and develop their physique. I would change my mind about his transfer fee, that alone would be worth half the price.

Going by what you have wrote, he already is having a positive impact on Fati and Araujo. Already did more for them in a couple of training sessions, than the so called captains Busi and Pique ever did.

From the videos and recordings of in and around the Barca camp, he seems to spend a lot of time with Fati, Ferran, Frenkie. Araujo and Pique too. Interesting mix of players he's getting along with.

Barcilliant

The fuck. Lol, 50 ain't shit. I'm 52 and can do that easy. I've done 90 push ups in a minute and my best bench was 130. Probably can only do about 115 now and I'm not a big guy.

Temptation

The fuck. Lol, 50 ain't shit. I'm 52 and can do that easy. I've done 90 push ups in a minute and my best bench was 130. Probably can only do about 115 now and I'm not a big guy.

50 isn't the maximum he can do. The lads did 30 so he came out and did 50 without even breaking a sweat or putting any effort to show them levels. He can do way more than that if he wants obviously.

Home of Barca Fans