9 - Robert Lewandowski

Joan

Suarez' 13/14 Liverpool season was his peak as a player but not far better than anything he did for us. He was a force of nature. Quality of play, diversity of goals, his level was incredible. He was a different player later, possibly a better 9 though.

Horatio

You're welcome
I had the pleasure of having had Suarez on my radar since Ajax days. Everybody in NL was raving on about him. Great times.

malvolio

Suarez' 13/14 Liverpool season was his peak as a player but not far better than anything he did for us. He was a force of nature. Quality of play, diversity of goals, his level was incredible. He was a different player later, possibly a better 9 though.

Meeting and befriending Messi was also something that took his game to another level. It's very hard to have goal machines in sync as they are very individualistic. They complemented each other excellently. Even Neymar had great chemistry with those two.

Joan

Meeting and befriending Messi was also something that took his game to another level. It's very hard to have goal machines in sync as they are very individualistic. They complemented each other excellently. Even Neymar had great chemistry with those two.

Playing with Messi changed him quite a bit. He was a different player for Barca, he adapted and was incredible in a different way. Just shows what a guy he was. I think his individual peak was 13/14 Liverpool season though. But it's very close.

I'd take both versions over any version of Lewa or Benz btw.

SmilerBam

Prime Suarez had aggressiveness, bullied defenders, excellent link-up play, power, even free kicks. Maybe was a bit rudimentary in the technique department, but made up for it with the determination.

Neah. He had a funny way to dribble, but at Liverpool he was one man show. Scoring, assisting, dribbling. At Liverpool he was a 9.5, at Barca he became a pure 9 because we had Messi and others who could have done the playmaking. Btw, THAT backheel goal he scored i think somewhere in 2019 is still one of the best goals i ever seen. When i saw it, i was completely mesmerized. Forgot the opponent though.

malvolio

Neah. He had a funny way to dribble, but at Liverpool he was one man show. Scoring, assisting, dribbling. At Liverpool he was a 9.5, at Barca he became a pure 9 because we had Messi and others who could have done the playmaking. Btw, THAT backheel goal he scored i think somewhere in 2019 is still one of the best goals i ever seen. When i saw it, i was completely mesmerized. Forgot the opponent though.

Yeah, he was not elegant ?n his dribbling. But otherwise had lots of mind-blowing executions over his career.

Barcilliant

Suarez was a spectacular player at Ajax and Liverpool and was the main man there.
Out here he was a slightly different player. He was good for two seasons but his cl record overall is absolutely appalling. I think he has less goals than Haaland and is a number nine. I mean Ramos has scored some 15 goals in cl and is a cb.
Also Suarez was sheltered by being Messi's buddy. Those last year's he was especially toxic towards the youngsters and new players ,yelling and waving his arms about.

Temptation

The secrets and BTS factors of the Lewandowski transfer:
https://youtu.be/4ap9yh63Uuc

●Zahavi destroyed Bayern :lol:
Outwitted their entire board.
●The Bayern president and board wanted to show they can keep a player against their wish.
●PSG imagined a front 3 of RL9, Donatello and LM.
●Tuchel is in love with Lewandowski
●Also, United..... :lol:

Home of Barca Fans