9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

Norwich would beat that bum NT team Lewa scored that dribble goal.

How about his solo goals vs PSG???

And we are talking about technique. Now you try to bring goals record lol. How about World Cup goal???

Lewy has played like 2 and half World Cup games for a much weaker National Team but good try

jamrock

BBZ is 100% right as usual. Vegitot as well. Suarez is much rarer form of talent than Lewy. Lewy should be compared to someone like Van Nistelrooy not to a one-man army like Luisito.

Van Nistelrooy is a more accurate comparison for lewa indeed, lewa is better much better actually.

But In the sense that lewa is just a great Striker, but that's it.

He isn't henry, Saurez level of talent.

vegitot

Backheels, cheeky finishes, free kicks, chips, volleys, rabona assists, headers, he's got it all in his locker.
https://youtu.be/fTrV-GTHqyE

https://youtu.be/zH5eqij-GGw

https://youtu.be/RMQdjlUx5sM

But since he's not from your lil Barca clan/gang, it doesn't matter. :lol:

Still can not score a half way line goal like this

Steal, nutmeg and outside foot finishing. How about that???

Nutmeg then perfect curl

Can post all days but it isn't necessary. Liverpool fan my ass.

Temptation

Can't embed gifs here due to some reason but lol Lewy has plenty of these.

The backheel over the head flick against Vertonghen in 19/20 CL for example.

My Liverpool analysis for Suarez was perfect. Don't cry. He didn't turn up in the big games. :lol:

Temptation

How many headed goals can Suarez consistently score?

Oh and that near halfline goal was once in a lifetime for him. Even Schik managed it once. Stop pretending like he does that regularly.

vegitot

Can't embed gifs here due to some reason but lol Lewy has plenty of these.

The backheel over the head flick against Vertonghen in 19/20 CL for example.

My Liverpool analysis for Suarez was perfect. Don't cry. He didn't turn up in the big games. :lol:

Perfect example of poor poster. Try to actually bring more edvidence to this discussion.

We discuss about technique. Bring me some moment that Lewa can do what Suarez can. Like i post above, double nutmegs, goals from halfway line, tight space dribble...

vegitot

Yeah and even Centre Backs don't go 6 years without an away goal in the CL lmfao. Embarrassing. :lol:

Anyone know Suarez is terrible for that.

Back to discussion, can you post moment when Lewa do a double nutmegs, halfway line goals or that vs Newcastle goal like Suarez???

snowy

lol wtf is this, ma daddy can beat up ur dadda contest :lol:

Suarez would make defenders crap their pants while protecting their jugulars

samurai umtiti still got nightmares and dey was pals

let it go Temp, this one you can't win

Temptation

Perfect example of poor poster. Try to actually bring more edvidence to this discussion.

We discuss about technique. Bring me some moment that Lewa can do what Suarez can. Like i post above, double nutmegs, goals from halfway line, tight space dribble...

Can't help if you just keep on coping and ignoring evidences.

https://youtu.be/r4tJZOpj3f0

Tons of nutmegs, tight space dribbles here. Hurry, roll with the excuses for this now! :lol:

Also, you brought up outside the foot finishes. Well, Lewy doesn't try them often. Different players have different go-to techniques. How many chips does Suarez have in his career? Lewandowski chips the goalie regularly.

Example of a weak poster trying to get into name calling contests. You know that on a Barca forum, your Suarez posts will be lauded.

Difference is I don't need that lauding to make my posts. You and your forum mates will start teaming up and name calling as usual. :lol:

Most of you haven't even watched Lewy's games lol.

vegitot

Can't help if you just keep on coping and ignoring evidences.

https://youtu.be/r4tJZOpj3f0

Tons of nutmegs, tight space dribbles here. Hurry, roll with the excuses for this now! :lol:

Also, you brought up outside the foot finishes. Well, Lewy doesn't try them often. Different players have different go-to techniques. How many chips does Suarez have in his career? Lewandowski chips the goalie regularly.

Example of a weak poster trying to get into name calling contests. You know that on a Barca forum, your Suarez posts will be lauded.

Difference is I don't need that lauding to make my posts. You and your forum mates will start teaming up and name calling as usual. :lol:

Most of you haven't even watched Lewy's games lol.

Very nice. But still no double nutmegs, halfway line goals or a dribble goal like Suarez scored vs PSG...

Did you say chip???

Differen players have different style of technique. Here i bring up their finishing technique, touch and dribbling. Suarez is superior in every ways. His technique is more inconsistent in his later years. Lewa is more consistent, of course.

If you can't endure the fact this is a barcaforum then why even try .

Home of Barca Fans