9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

Very nice. But still no double nutmegs, halfway line goals or a dribble goal like Suarez scored vs PSG...

Did you say chip???

Differen players have different style of technique. Here i bring up their finishing technique, touch and dribbling. Suarez is superior in every ways. His technique is more inconsistent in his later years. Lewa is more consistent, of course.

If you can't endure the fact this is a barcaforum then why even try .

How to embed gifs, tweets and pics within normal posts??

vegitot

This tweet here is one of the best tweets I have seen recently. Take a look:

https://twitter.com/lewangoattskii/status/1521707561052950528?s=20&t=pMJ5tDAyD6Y3sc24HGaSpA

This is why online narratives pushed by trolls are rubbish mostly. This is footage not a random guy. Some of the outside box goals(there are more).

Not talking about Lewa only has 13 outside the box goals. I'm talking about Suarez and Benzema. Though perharp Lewa scores more.

Transfermarkt has Suarez with 3 long distance kick goals, Lewa 1 btw.

Temptation

Agree. But this is not about who has better peak or longevity. It just about their technique. Our "Liverpool fan" don't understand though.

There is no Liverpool forum???

The truly technical players show their technique consistently and aren't as hit and miss as Suarez is technically.

And yes, since I'm a Liverpool fan who watched full 90 min games of Suarez I know how hit and miss his tricks are. He tries a lot of things(which isn't a negative)......

Truly technical players are the ones whose technique you can rely on always. Even when they are off form.

Players like Bergkamp, Zidane, etc had immaculate technique

Blackened

The only things Lewy has on peak Luisito are heading and penalties. You will see Temps this season. Lewy wont score more than 15 goals with 8 of them being penalties.

vegitot

The truly technical players show their technique consistently and aren't as hit and miss as Suarez is technically.

And yes, since I'm a Liverpool fan who watched full 90 min games of Suarez I know how hit and miss his tricks are. He tries a lot of things(which isn't a negative)......

Truly technical players are the ones whose technique you can rely on always. Even when they are off form.

Players like Bergkamp, Zidane, etc had immaculate technique

No need to bring the like of Zidane, Bergkamp, Messi or Ronaldinho... cause their technique are also light years ahead of Lewa. Not just Suarez.

I agree that Suarez tend to mess up simple things. But saying he isn't technically, like saying Neymar also isn't technically cause he also loses the ball often.

Even Ronaldinho when he had an off day, lost the ball many times and heavy touch.

Temptation

I feel like Fati will be a pk taker.

That would be extremely stupid and nepotistic from Xavi given the fact that RL9 is statistically the best pen taker active.

BTW, Kessie is also better at pens than any of the other players already at your club.

vegitot

That would be extremely stupid and nepotistic from Xavi given the fact that RL9 is statistically the best pen taker active.

BTW, Kessie is also better at pens than any of the other players already at your club.

No doubt but Fati is the one who wears no 10. Also La Masia.

Home of Barca Fans