9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

Be interesting to see how this team plays in Europe. I'm not seeing any patterns of play or tactics by Xavi yet. Won this game purely because of individual quality in the team.

The doubters will still doubt

They're waiting for goalless games to jump on the bashing bandwagon. :lol:

Catta

RL9 has now scored in every minute of a match possible. I think CR7 has already done this.

''The first-minute strike from Lewandowski means that he became the fourth player ever to score in every minute of a match, alongside Cristiano Ronaldo, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Luis Suarez.''

pers

Be interesting to see how this team plays in Europe. I'm not seeing any patterns of play or tactics by Xavi yet. Won this game purely because of individual quality in the team.

/QUOTE]

Oh, you are harsh. I saw patterns in corner kicks ;) Each corner same solution. Fati and Lewy (almost) assists also alike. On a serious note I think Xavi needs time to make everything works. 3 new key players is a lot to integrate and it may be even 5 so it can take time.

Birdy

FawkQVZWQAAXNNI

That's Lewy's link-up play yesterday...
Due to this, many attacks were generated.

Compare it to the potential link-up play of Erly :lol:
Siuuuuu

pers

Pass was pure fluke. Didn't mean to pass it to Fati

We must have watched different game. He did meant to pass it to Fati no doubts about it. If he didn't want to pass what he wanted? You can watch it in slow motion and it is obvious he wanted to pass ball to the box where only Barca player was Fati. Look what he did after the pass - he wasn't looking to ran and score, he just slowly turn and watched.

Home of Barca Fans