9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

In big games: Suarez from 2013-2016 > Lewa

in terms of longevity Lewa's achievement is amazing

I'm a Liverpool fan mate. :lol:

Suarez barely turned up against any top 6 PL teams with us. Norwich isn't really a top team.

Fun fact: Lewandowski has more goals against PL big 6 than Suarez without ever playing in PL....

fergus90

That is kinda true. Suarez wasn't shy of a big game disaster class even at his Liverpool peak. Remember the game Gerrard slipped on his arse for Demba Ba to go through on goal in the game before the Palace meltdown, he was horrendous that game, all he did was fall over at the slightest contact.

Amazing player in his prime though.

fergus90

Also as much as I love Luisito, he could have doubled the amount of CL goals he scored at Barca, the amount of chances Messi would serve up for him that he didn't take.

Haaland is only 1 goal shy of matching his tally already.

ajnotkeith

Lewandowski plays for Poland. Suarez won the Copa with the country that has won the most Copas in history. Even with Poland, Lewandowski's individual record is better than Suarez.

Lewandowski surpassed Suarez long back. Barca fans and Suarez loyalists need to deal with that.

Feel bad for those Suarez fans. They can't even use the league excuse anymore when Lewandowski is exposing the myth of La Liga defenses. :lol:
This is the weakest LaLiga has been for some time, overall.

It'll become a solely two team league very soon.

Gnidrologist

I'd rather listen to artists like Timberlake and Bieber than those crackhead Rappers from "da hood" who act like hardmen by swearing in every line and come accross as absolute homeless idiots. :lol:

Always makes me laugh when certain dudes think those crackheads are "alpha" and signify good masculine taste. :lol:
Yes, better listen to retarded shit #1 than retarded shit #2. You got what it takes to be real music lover.:lol:

KingLeo10

Messi has more goals v the PL top 6 than Suarez and CR7 combined (or at least this was true until beginning of last season)

:mou:

Temptation

Yes, better listen to retarded shit #1 than retarded shit #2. You got what it takes to be real music lover.:lol:

I'm not really a music lover/enthusiast but yeah gimme Timberlake/Bieber over those clown rappers anyday.

My favourite music is probably country songs and pop songs though.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I'm a Liverpool fan mate. :lol:

Suarez barely turned up against any top 6 PL teams with us. Norwich isn't really a top team.

Fun fact: Lewandowski has more goals against PL big 6 than Suarez without ever playing in PL....

yeah right forgot he didnt score against top6 in 13-14, otherwise he was terrific, 31 goals without pens and after missing the first 5 matches, siuuuuarez

Gnidrologist

Where i live, rap is mostly loved by retarded teenagers, who, as you say, think twerking and mumbling like monkey is alpha. Other than that it's not all that popular. Likes of Timberlake and Beiber is mostly on the other hand teenage girl shit. Obviously, the later is being pushed through mainstream radio all the time whether popular or not, anyway. It's not like pop music gains it's status by popular demand.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans