9 - Robert Lewandowski

jamrock

Gnid's the genius of internet forums, the deepest most insightful person in the history of internet fingers lol

Only Beethoven is good enough for his superior white ears lol.

jamrock

Imma call gnids in his narrow minded, insecure, we must protect the whites mentality every single time.

Others are afraid to call it they beat around the bush, but imma call him by his real name.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

Where i live, rap is mostly loved by retarded teenagers, who, as you say, think twerking and mumbling like monkey is alpha. Other than that it's not all that popular. Likes of Timberlake and Beiber is mostly on the other hand teenage girl shit. Obviously, the later is being pushed through mainstream radio all the time whether popular or not, anyway. It's not like pop music gains it's status by popular demand.

Have you ever heard actual rap? I presume not because you seem to have only heard mumble rap which is just a dumb teenage creation that spawned over the past few years.

Have you ever heard guys like Nas, Rakim, Tupac, actual pioneers of the genre? You should try and explore other cultures to yours properly. Listen to some real shit and you'll likely enjoy it.

The new school rap over the past few years that is either about gang banging, drugs or mumble rap sucks, but before that there is decades long history of this stuff with amazing quality and actual meaning. Should listen to that before judging the scene based on Juice wrld.

Gnidrologist

I didn't mean "mumbling" to point out any kind of sub-genre, just what this "music" entails. Mumbling or fast talking/reciting profanities and edgy stuff using the vocabulary of 16teen year old on the background of automated computer generated rhythm section. I'm pretty sure i've explored more musical cultures, including contemporary black music, than you. Try listening to jazz, blues, soul, funk and hell, even some 70s disco, for a change. Rap will always be a subculture gangsta scum shit. There's nothing that could redeem it. It's "music" for people, who are too lazy/dumb to actually go to school and learn it.

Home of Barca Fans