9 - Robert Lewandowski

KingLeo10

Some of the members of this forum are unreal about scolding Lewandowski for underachieving like he is some sort of a fraud.
I don?t think he deserves it at this stage of his career - you eyes were seeing what they were buying - maybe you should have bough Holland or Mbpape. Why did you not? - asking rhetorically, you don?t need to answer.
I think, dear Barca fans, that you should start measuring your ambitions with skills you have.

You are a declining brand and not very sexy due to your frivolous financial politics.
It is beyond me that you really thought that bringing Lewandowski might be a game changer for you?
The likes of him is evidently what you could barely afford at this time and his role could be at best the one of a performance patch for the time being. Something that you still need to stay afloat in the sphere of the global recognition but the very thought you might have had aspirations for belonging to the strictest elite of football at this ongoing financial debacle is difficult to justify.

It is clear to me that he is not a panacea to your current short comings - instead he is a pain killer while you have to figure out a way to rebuild the club.
Respectfully,
Lewandowski's fan and temporary Barca fan - only for as long as Lewandowski plays in your jersey.

:lol::lol:

Why is this self-professed bandwagoning clown coming in here to lecture others?

TemporaryFan

:lol::lol:

Why is this self-professed bandwagoning clown coming in here to lecture others?

Here's why:
1. I heard too many reports that Lewandowski all of a sudden had gotten poor press....so I decided to check it out and this site seemed to be the only one forum I was able to google out.

2. I'd like to think that I am entitled to be Lewandowski's career - style of play and sport achievements' potential at this stage - expert. At least more than majority of the fans on this site...based on their so forth opinions.

I follow Lewandowski's career since his days in Lech Poznan. I must have watched all of his games in BVB and Bayern and now in Barcelona. I think, it can be said that I am on Lewandowski's band wagon more than on a bandwagon of any other club. That's how it is, unfortunately, for football passionate Poles, who are destitute in their national football achievements - at the club and national team level - they have no alternative but to turn their passion of the game to fascination of individual players.
I am saying this to you, so that you are able to comprehend why I dare to be confident and speak about Lewandowski's role at this stage of his career in your club.

3. So I read a few pages on Lewandowski - at least those since his transfer - and I was dumbfounded by the amount of misconception of what sort of a player he actually is but also the amount of expectations of him being a rescue cavalry. Also, mind you, I was surprised how unrealistic some of the fans are in terms of:
1. expecting your club to stay on the top of the World at the time when you can ill afford to obtain players better than Lewandowski - whoever they might be.
2. expecting this current mosaic of players to kick in in some superb cohesive wholeness of a system within a few months since its conception.

So it is hardly any surprise to me that FC Barcelona is where it is with or without Lewandowski. There is still some chance that as time progresses, and his physique does not decline at too much a speedy rate, the consistency and outcome of the club achievements will improve - I am sure that you have a realistic shot at Europe League and still for the Championship, perhaps next year's CL quarter finals. And I humbly think, that it would be better for the passionate Barca fans -at this juncture (of being unable to keep Abumayoung, wanting DeJong to go, hardly afford Lewandowski - among other things) - to understand that's all there is for you in the nearest future.

Last edited:

jamrock

Some of the members of this forum are unreal about scolding Lewandowski for underachieving like he is some sort of a fraud.
I don?t think he deserves it at this stage of his career - you eyes were seeing what they were buying - maybe you should have bough Holland or Mbpape. Why did you not? - asking rhetorically, you don?t need to answer.
I think, dear Barca fans, that you should start measuring your ambitions with skills you have.

You are a declining brand and not very sexy due to your frivolous financial politics.
It is beyond me that you really thought that bringing Lewandowski might be a game changer for you?
The likes of him is evidently what you could barely afford at this time and his role could be at best the one of a performance patch for the time being. Something that you still need to stay afloat in the sphere of the global recognition but the very thought you might have had aspirations for belonging to the strictest elite of football at this ongoing financial debacle is difficult to justify.

It is clear to me that he is not a panacea to your current short comings - instead he is a pain killer while you have to figure out a way to rebuild the club.
Respectfully,
Lewandowski's fan and temporary Barca fan - only for as long as Lewandowski plays in your jersey.

What in the actual flying fuck is this shit.

CatalinR10

temporary Barca fan - only for as long as Lewandowski plays in your jersey.

No thanks fam.

get-out.gif

TemporaryFan

Of course, I don't mean to intrude or troll.
And I would be dishonest to pretend that I am a Barcelona fan.

I just thought that expressing my own disapprobation would be insightful to this "Robert Lewandowski" thread.
So perhaps, the next time, someone like you decides to smear Lewandowski's image, you'd have encoded somewhere in your brain something alike an antidote.
Wish all Barca fans all the best.
I wish I could be a true Barca fan but the "global" thing ain't something I can subscribe to.
Done here for now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lewandowski hasn't been getting the service he need with our wingers performing poorly, but he has been extremely disappointing himself versus Bayern and Inter in Italy. Did better at home obviously, but we signed him to score those goals versus Bayern and Inter when we needed it the most and instead of performing like the killer we were led to believe he was he looked more like a Fat Luis Suarez trying to finish his chances. Fluffing it completely.

Temptation

Lewandowski never delivers in big games. The one vs Real a decade ago is the sole exception.

Literally delivered a week or so back against Inter. Can't help if the clown coach/defense concede/gift goals for fun including a late goal.

RL9 could have scored 4 against Inter. Xavi would still have figured out a way to fuck it up somehow.

Home of Barca Fans