9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

At this point, the blatant anti RL9 agenda on this forum is comical.

But then I called it way back. Was accused of "inventing narratives" by the very clowns who are joining the hate bandwagon. Love it. Another W for me.

Keep crying, haters.

Rassvet

Unreal how good he is.

Even when being surrounded by this clown show, he would be on 20 goals already with Barca top of the league and on course to qualify in champions league with just semi competent refs.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He scored 2 against Inter and did his work, why is it his fault if defence is shaky. When Messi scored 2 against Liverpool and defence conceded 4 goals, it was the team fault, horrible double standards once again from the Messi fanboys

Sailor Mars

He scored 2 against Inter and did his work, why it's his fault if defence is shaky. When Messi scored 2 against Liverpool and defence conceded 4 goals, it was the team fault, horrible double standards once again from the Messi fanboys

Exactly. So insecure about Messi's legacy that they have to constantly criticize Lewandowski.

CatalinR10

He scored 2 against Inter and did his work, why is it his fault if defence is shaky. When Messi scored 2 against Liverpool and defence conceded 4 goals, it was the team fault, horrible double standards once again from the Messi fanboys

Messi provided a masterclass at home , with 1 goal being the goal of the tournament and went with a 3-0 goal in the second game .

Lewandowski scored when it didn't matter after he was trash vs Bayern and Inter away.

You clearly know this and know that you can't compare the 2 situations but you can't help at making bad trolls.

ajnotkeith

It's obviously not a surprise that he is scoring consistently in LaLiga, we speak about a player who scored 41? goals in one Bundesliga season. Clearly he has goals in his blood.

My worry is that he will mask Xavi's shit management until we get found out in the crunchtime (as has already happened in CL).

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Messi provided a masterclass at home , with 1 goal being the goal of the tournament and went with a 3-0 goal in the second game .

Lewandowski scored when it didn't matter after he was trash vs Bayern and Inter away.

You clearly know this and know that you can't compare the 2 situations but you can't help at making bad trolls.

actually you guys are comparing him to other players of GOAT level, he is not Messi, he is a worldclass striker who scored 2 when team needed them, he is not a player who will dribble 5 players or create tons of chances per match and we knew this before he signed here, as i said against Inter away he was invisible because he got no chances, he should have done better against Bayern but this happen

CatalinR10

actually you guys are comparing him to other players of GOAT level, he is not Messi, he is a worldclass striker who scored 2 when team needed them, he is not a player who will dribble 5 players or create tons of chances per match and we knew this before he signed here, as i said against Inter away he was invisible because he got no chances, he should have done better against Bayern but this happen

Actually you compared his goals vs Inter with Messi's vs Liverpool and I called you out on it because it's not the same situation.

For it to be the same it would have been for Lewa to put on a masterclass and score 2 goals away vs Inter , putting us in a good position for us to get past the group , only for us to lose then to 3 goals at home.

I'm not comparing him to no one actually , I'm just pissed cause his fans pedestalized him to the sky before coming here and I had high expectations thus my shock seeing how he played vs Bayern and Inter away. Him being a ghost in those games + being forced to play with our 4-5th options at the back + shit refereeing cost us going through.

It is what it is but maybe we can win Europa League.

Home of Barca Fans