9 - Robert Lewandowski

KingLeo10

Literally delivered a week or so back against Inter. Can't help if the clown coach/defense concede/gift goals for fun including a late goal.

RL9 could have scored 4 against Inter. Xavi would still have figured out a way to fuck it up somehow.

He flopped v Bayern (actually missed easy goals here too), Inter away, and RM lmao.

So, he delivered in 1 of 4 big games so far.

Not even 2 out of 4. Small game player.

CatalinR10

He flopped v Bayern (actually missed easy goals here too), Inter away, and RM lmao.

don't worry he'll score next week vs Bayern where there's nothing left to play for and there's no pressure.

Temptation

Bayern game sure......

Don't remember him missing much in the other 2. The Real one was offside so irrelevant.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Great in these kind of games. Shame he shits his pants and can’t score even the biggest chances when the opposition is a European top team.

KingLeo10

Should have scored these type of goals vs Bayern and Inter at home.

Back to his stat padding ways and the Lewabrigade is in full form :lol:

I was told he can play in any type of team and create his own goals, but now it's the fault of the team he misses sitters in big games

CatalinR10

Back to his stat padding ways and the Lewabrigade is in full form :lol:

I was told he can play in any type of team and create his own goals, but now it's the fault of the team he misses sitters in big games

It is what it is as a famous person would say.

Maybe he can provide this type of scoring all season vs mid to low table teams and somehow Real slips and we win La Liga.

I'll be happy if we win Europa League aswell.

Home of Barca Fans