9 - Robert Lewandowski

Birdy

Unreal how good he is.

Even when being surrounded by this clown show, he would be on 20 goals already with Barca top of the league and on course to qualify in champions league with just semi competent refs.

And now the question that Haaland fanboys hate:

Had we transferred Haaland in last summer, how many goals he would have at this point in the seasons for Barca?

I think, he wouldn't even have half of Lewa's goals by now

Think for starters that both goals tonight are goals Haaland can't score: he can't shoot like that out of the box, he can't offload 2 defenders with one touch to generate shooting opportunity for himself

It's all nice to cite his goal tally for City, when the best machine in the world prepares for him huge (xG) chances to finish off

iniestaGOAT

Had we transferred Haaland in last summer, how many goals he would have at this point in the seasons for Barca?

Think for starters that both goals tonight are goals Haaland can't score: he can't shoot like that out of the box, he can't offload 2 defenders with one touch to generate shooting opportunity for himself

It's all nice to cite his goal tally for City, when the best machine in the world prepares for him huge (xG) chances to finish off

Under 15

CatalinR10

Hopefully we can get Haaland in 2-3 years to answer these questions.

:coffee:

ronniecro

it's actually funny how much class apart he is from other players,not just in our team but in general too. not gonna lie that i have underestimated him all these years since he was playing in one team league but he's showing what a player he is,just wish we could sign him few years earlier

CatalinR10

it's actually funny how much class apart he is from other players,not just in our team but in general too. not gonna lie that i have underestimated him all these years since he was playing in one team league but he's showing what a player he is,just wish we could sign him few years earlier

If we sold/benched Suarez 3 years earlier and got Lewa paired with Messi , we would have easily won at least 1 more CL in the last years.

Oh well.

JohnN

2 really nice goals from Lewa. Was hoping for some more team goals to be honest, because goals like the second won't come often against opponents who actually know what they are doing and can defend. We need to get him more involved and in better conditions to score. Fati and Ferran did way better than Rafi and Dembele, but Villareal were also bad.

Blackened

If we sold/benched Suarez 3 years earlier and got Lewa paired with Messi , we would have easily won at least 1 more CL in the last years.

Oh well.
Nonsense. Suarez and Messi linked very well and brought the best out of each other. Lewy? I dont see him working well with Leo. Suarez did a lot of dirty work, a lot of running. Lewy is too much of a prima donna. Would have ended up like Ibra. One tumultuous season and Lewy would have packed his bags and headed back to Deutschland.

CatalinR10

Nonsense. Suarez and Messi linked very well and brought the best out of each other. Lewy?

I'm talking about CL. Suarez scored 1 away goal in groups or ko rounds in 5 years. That is pathetic. Lewa would have helped us much much more in Suarez's last 3 years here in CL and it's not even close.

Horatio

You're welcome

malvolio

Maybe I should have said "Suarez The Later Years". And I hold it against Suarez for not having taken better care of himself as he could have done more for Barca.

But anyway, it's criticism on Lewy. Great player but fell short against Bayern, first leg Inter and Madrid. It's okay.

Those asados at Messi's took their toll. Even though his dead body still had a major contribution in Atletico winning the title.

Home of Barca Fans